Search results

1. Dom era

yes yes very much!. this place needs its luster back :D
  2. Dom era

Glad to see you back Trist! :)
  3. Dom era

obviously nobody wants to copy your spamming :)
  4. Pseira - The Origins

Merc has been lazy to even respond to my initial interview request. Will follow-up with him. Who from claps should I contact though? :)
  5. Pseira - The Origins

Thanks Ryche!
  6. Pseira - The Origins

Stitch That Here is another group of players who have gone through a lot of churns from the beginning. You may want to dismiss them as a fringe/rim alliance; but irrespective of their size and location on the map, they have weathered over long battles and have stood their ground against much...
  7. Pseira - The Origins

La Cucaracha A set of fierce warriors - just 20 members in strength, but making a mark in the world events all the same. Their resilience and the will to fight and not just survive, but to grow has paid-off, with their significance in the world growing day-by-day. Let's hear what their leader...
  8. Pseira - The Origins

haha, thanks very much diomedes. The only problem about drama is, even though everybody likes (to watch) drama, they all want to see 'others' drama rather than presenting their own.. even if it is meant to be light hearted :)
  9. Pseira - The Origins

Thank you so much :)
  10. Pseira - The Origins

Stooges An alliance that is ranked No.1 always draws a lot of attention. Sometimes, that's scary - having so many eyes turned towards you may be intimidating. But not for this bunch of great players. They may associate themselves with a cute looking turtle; but underneath the cuteness, they...
  11. Pseira - The Origins

*Sinful* With just 22 members, this group ranks 9th largest alliance in the world. They have a lot of room to expand and have weathered a lot of action away from their home ocean O53 and have established their foothold in O54 and very recently in O55. They have also aquired a sister alliance...
  12. Pseira - The Origins

Hello Everybody! Pseira has often been termed as the most amusing world in Grepolis so far, so much that even players outside the world keep tabs of the happenings here. It has earned itself a lot of adjectives - dramatic, exciting, happening, entertaining, 'righteous'.. just to name some...
  13. Newspaper MeI's Journey & Stories of Pseira.

Nice read! much needed content to revive the forums.. was getting so dull otherwise! :)
  14. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

I'm sure somewhere high above on Mt. Olympus of Inno offices, the Gods are looking down to us and having a good laugh on all the things we are doing in this world. Probably patting each others' backs for the excellent board they've setup :D
  15. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Well BP boosting didn't need skill either. Yet, it was done. That too by supposedly the highly skilled players. Should everybody else simply watch and take defeat with that move? I guess commenting any further on this thread goes down in bad taste. I'm giving it a rest.
  16. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Very well written @Goodie Mob. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and it actually gives a very good perspective from Check Mate's point of view. There are few topics which I felt compelled to comment about: Is Merc innocent? I don't think innocent is the right word here. But having...
  17. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

pineapple and pizza should not even be allowed to be in the same sentence! let alone actually being on a pizza :D
  18. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Oh well, I didn't realize that such flurry of comments would follow-on from what I wrote initially. But happy that some activity is back on these forums :) I must commend that the original post was written quite in-detail and liked the theatrics and PotC reference :D I guess everybody thinks...
  19. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

I'm not one to be privy with the internal discussions between leaders of the coalition. But the game is not just about what leaders think and do, there's everybody else also involved and for a player outside this 'inner circle', this is how state of things looks like: Each alliance in the...
  20. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Nemesis only seem to have been used as an excuse for Stooges to openly team-up with CM. So much for calling this a "holy war", if all that is needed to decide what's holy or not is just an 'excuse' :p Ironically, for the closeness Stooges enjoy with CM today, they would have had to start...