Search results

1. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Who are these Black Sails guys? Bloody annoying
  2. The Story of Oricos

If I had two accounts then I would have been banned. Clearly players not knowing the rules :-) and we know you were all swapping spit in the showers with each other but in the end, I’m number 1 and you ain’t. Get over it bitxh.
  3. The Story of Oricos

Boosted to the max lol. That’s me. Even had the alarm off. In fact who is Corvidaan? Another player hiding in the wings? Don’t think any of us came across you in the game but probably wouldn’t haven’t lasted long anyways. That was the biggest problem of this server. It became very toxic. Not...
  4. The Story of Oricos

Too many to list as many of them were jumping from account to account lol. Seems to be a common theme in Meme but like I said earlier, who cares because Meme won
  5. The Story of Oricos

What a load of bollocks. Although made me laugh. Nobody in the end really cared. Meme won and that was that. Shame you omitted the one stat about the amount of players from Meme that were banned for cheating, that was something you did beat us on hands down. What was my secret plan? Please...
  6. Update to Version 2.243 Discussion Thread

What a joke. This was probably down to people crying
  7. This world is so dead.

8. Will the Real MRA Please Stand Up?

I said some silly things but now realised to keep my mouth shut playing this game
  9. Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

Count me in as the current system is terrible