Search results

1. Congratulations Cuddles

I guess we will never know
  2. Congratulations Cuddles

He already got Cuddled and it didn't help. Maybe now that she ghosted she will feel better
  3. The Prophet

Do we remember when PuppyCuddle came to externals almost a year ago talking about how his alliance was going to win?? And guess what, not only did they win, but they beat out ov and tf who were working together and only had a couple of wonders to work on. Hold on... so that means Cuddles was...
  4. The next to disband

Easy Ice, you are talking to the supreme leader, don't make him double his conquests on us, from zero to umm double zero??
  5. The next to disband

Are you bragging about a 12k lead that you are barely holding on to and needed a bp double to get that lead? Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against doubles. Just why brag about it when you are barely holding onto your lead?
  6. The next to disband

This is dumb :D
  7. The next to disband

I gotta give it to you James, you may only be 3k fighting points but your keyboard warrior ranking is way higher ;) Stay cute our favorite groupie :cool:
  8. The next to disband

Let's begin with a tale of a few cold cuddlers. They entered into 137 a few a good men and a few others here for the gold. While in BP they received several pact requests, and a merge offer. Believing in themselves they denied all requests made by the other alliances. But why would they do that...
  9. The next to disband

Back benchers? It is true I'm not a supreme leader like yourself. Your leadership skills speak for themselves where you have 2 alliances already before bp ends and multiple deals with other alliances. I am just a lowly PuppyCuddle, coming out of BP with only one alliance, and man our diplo is...
  10. The next to disband

I am betting it will be death from above, sorry meow but that's my pick
  11. The next to disband

Why include an alliance that has members that ghost after getting revolted? I mean geez, Fenrir didn't even ghost ;)
  12. The next to disband

Rank Name Points Players Avg points 1 FrozenCuddles 236856 29 8167 2 Error 404 214987 29 7413 3 DeathFromAbove 205127 30 6838 4 Hydra 144530 30 4818 5 Destructive Immortals 141210 30 4707 6 RealColdCuddles 125489 13 9653 7 Unsung Heroes 121335 24...
  13. Whos gonna disband next

lol well Lucifer got the best of that exchange
  14. Whos gonna disband next

Prophecy is almost complete ;)
  15. Whos gonna disband next

Wasting? I guess, some people have troops to attack with after a whole week to build ;)
  16. Whos gonna disband next

Either event or promotion deal they give you randomly. Idk any other way
  17. Whos gonna disband next

Do it ;)
  18. Whos gonna disband next

You seem confident lol Who are you in game?
  19. Whos gonna disband next

I am betting it will be Fenrir
  20. 137 Fun

Well isn't Pylos full of a bunch of chatty Cathy's