Search results

1. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Not a great analogy in my opinion, because you need the techinique to play golf otherwise you can't swing a ball for your life. In Grepolis, if you spend 1k on gold (god forbid you do, that a LOT of money), you can get somewhere without any prior experience in the game, probably to at least 20k...
  2. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Ok, ok you got me there. Checkmate (Haha, get it) :)
  3. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Ok at this point it's getting ridiculous. Firstly, people build their cities based around whatever play style they choose to play, we aren't all playing gold w#ores ;). Secondly, I don't think my reply is invalid by any means, I'm just laying down the facts and ridiculing how tf you can raise a...
  4. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Haha, I personally believe that half of chess is simply a mind game
  5. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

I gotta say, the ignorance of the people from CM seems to get higher and higher. A - Gold can be used for so many more things than listed. They can buy res, speed up troop recruitments, speed up construction and get you free culture points when you got ur Academy to LVL 30. The instance I'm...
  6. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

I might be a comedian, but I can guarantee that you'll go into the circus indursty someday, because ur a clown ;)
  7. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

I'm not crying about being attacked, I'm not crying at all, I think. I'm just saying that the fact that I've been attacked by many CM members made me realise how much gold went into the OP on me. I can't lie, I'm a bit salty about how I got my first city which i spent a month developing taken...
  8. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Getting attacked by gold-spammers is not fun, as you know apparently. So why join them? You know how frustrating being taken over by a pay-to-win is, so your reasoning is, join them. That's just stupid. In an ideal world, there would be a gold-free world, no pay-to-win. Even if 1 or 2 people are...
  9. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Ok ok, first off, I never said that EVERYONE was growing at a 2k rate in your alliance. Only some, from what I've seen, so there, you win that one. However, I never said that no one else was golding. I'm only singling you out because your alliance is the one that I've noticed, and the source of...
  10. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Haha, just stating the obvious. Just saying because certain individuals part of your alliance are DENYING that they use gold so just putting it out there
  11. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Hey, just wanted to say that although this forum is hilarious and it's pretty much worthless to argue, I have to say there's an element of truth in what Big Papa is claiming. I think at this point, it is blantantly clear that most, if not all of Check Mate are using gold to boost their cities...