Search results

1. Pre-World Asine Discussion Thread

Awesome settings, should be a packed world
  2. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

Holy crap 13 hours later still here complaining? Did you at least go outside and get some air today? So if everyone in JFL is just as bad as the "spammers" and we are condoning, encouraging, blah blah blah. Well what about Watchers? The very people complaining and whining.. did the same?
  3. Difference between Spam and farming

I CBA to read all that. Like I said, James, I think you need to step away from the computer and get some fresh air. You seem to be taking this all personally. I can picture you at your pc, hands shaking from how fast you want to type and get everything off your chest. Bullying? Children? Child...
  4. Difference between Spam and farming

Bud, I think you need to take a break from the computer. Go outside, get some fresh air, take a cold shower.. relax. Taking it a little to heart don't you think? I've played this game since it came out and have been on the other side of the JFL strategies. At the end of the day it is just that...
  5. The Watchers, & Creed Vs Just For Laughs: Why Join Just For Laughs?

As someone who switched over from Creed/Watchers to JFL my own personal experiences with Watchers weren't that pleasant. Not many active players contributing, horrible communication, and it felt like a dictatorship. Being in Creed, we were told by Watchers on multiple occasions they would not...
  6. TKF's Alliance Power Rankings Edition Four: Just For Laughs Drops, Hugs/Slap Drops, Smoking Snakes Surge, Watchers Rise, A New #1 Emerges

I thought Charlie was supposed to be this big bad wolf who everyone feared. From everything i've seen, he just spams HC to the whole island until he finds someone OFFLINE to send a cs at. Never anyone online, or active for that matter. I hear he's got his whole alliance running a "spam" op on a...
  7. TKF's Alliance Power Rankings Edition Four: Just For Laughs Drops, Hugs/Slap Drops, Smoking Snakes Surge, Watchers Rise, A New #1 Emerges

Just thought I’d post this in case anyone else wants a good laugh. Someone sounds worried :oops:
  8. Newspaper Today in Sidon I

This is awesome, hope you continue!