Search results

1. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

I'm just a minnow in the Ares clan, but if my leaders had opted for your offer. I would have been offended. I found your mass mail sad/insulting to be honest and in a war game why you would even send it? your alliance has decided to go the way it did, fair enough. Would I have done it...
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I just sent 8 attacks at a failed attempt, no sirens where involved but 2 out of the 8 landed 1 second before the colony ship. As I said no sirens involved and certainly no Bots. Sometimes luck just plays a part.
  3. Just For A Laugh

OMG alcohol related at this moment in time but I do agree what JFL did to whiskey was out of order and if it was on me I would probably have folded however it is part of the game (bad as it is) Watchers plan after this is exactly the same.. To moan about a tactic and then to do the same think...
  4. Top 12 MeI Sink and Swim + Bonus Interviews, Chapter One

Can't fault AljoE then :)
  5. Top 12 MeI Sink and Swim + Bonus Interviews, Chapter One

Thanks for the post, good read. Being a creed player, I think we have been lucky that the bigger alliances haven't turned on us. Noots did a poor attempt but in my opinion was undecided about who to go for us or Watchers, so then tried to do both at once and failed. I do think we re improving...
  6. Alarms are dead

Not just alarms, I have just received an attack with no visual display on the screen, was sat looking at laptop screen and report popped up, no visual attack displaying and nothing in troop movements