Search results

1. Proposal Change Insta-Buy Cost Structure

Actually looks like quite a good way to handle this, people can still use gold to get an advantage easily, but it means people cant go hard off for 8 hours come on then gold 10 ls nukes and clear a siege anyway, or aleast if they do it'll be very expensive which is more money for inno anyway...
  2. O56 solid alliance?

no
  3. Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

it gives fliers at a much faster rate in proportion to normal rates, than it gives anything so especially early game when its harder to get a decent stack going and everyones trying to siege a ton of different things its dumb
  4. Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

Bruh, your acting like a total newbie to the ggame... you arent... you talk about golders lacking skill... you lack skill and gold then cry in world chat like its morally bankrupt to be better than you? Almost all the top players gold, there are definetley exceptions but not many, you'd love to...
  5. Olympus World Feedback Thread

this was on a temple, i dont have specifics as it was a while ago but if it happens again i will
  6. Top 10 Sink or Swim

ill avoid looking for my own health :confused:
  7. Olympus World Feedback Thread

Its unrelated we were running our attacks through the simulator and were getting the exact ratios the sim would say without our temple buffs
  8. Olympus World Feedback Thread

temple flier buffs dont seem to be working at all correctly on our current siege break on one of our temples, we have several buffs including the large temple buff to flier's and the simulator is showing none of them applying properly, also the new double bp tokens still arent working...
  9. Top 10 Sink or Swim

i think it woulda been better for everyones Braincells if you'd followed everyone elses example and not done one
  10. All About Sidon

Loottttt of troll *** cs attempts today, FF island are fun
  11. All About Sidon

I would argue there lack of exsisting puts them out the runnings but hey i dont make the rules, also wain dude your in my ally now (despite all your comments about it) so ill give you a break but like please stop getting into pointless arguments in every. single. thread.
  12. All About Sidon

Id like to nominate myself for most overrated player please
  13. Olympus World Feedback Thread

Large temple's are so imbalanced lmao, pleaseee for future worlds dont make it so rng based, if the good temples all spawn on the other side of the world there is very little you can do even if ahead
  14. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

Just decided to drop to see whats up, im a little late to the party, but good to see externals are still a pit of degeneracy. Also under construction look like a massive mra, will be funny seing how long they last
  15. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Acting like yous arent tryna bully alliances into handing cities to you instead of fightning and you defo didnt try to use DH as a proxy state, there are defo no messages proving exactly this.
  16. Top 10 Sink or Swim

I'd agree with all of this except the DV swim, they float at best cause of there little hug fest
  17. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Utter embarrasment of an alliance tbh, only in it cause theres litearlly nothing better in ocean, wish i'd dropped near one of the actually decent alliances. Imagine a free to play player being the only one in the top 20 from your ally let alone top 5
  18. Difference between Spam and farming

Bruh this whole comment proves you have no idea what your talking about.... I'm not leadership at all, i've never spammed and i havent turned a blind eye to , you arent even playing this world are you? you have no idea whats going on
  19. Just for Memes

Allegedly the support in the city in the bottom screenshots, is also there own, yikes