Search results

1. o7 Hydna

That is all. An appreciation post for one of the Grepo mods who seemed really in touch with things
  2. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

You... did though? And I declined because the settings were garbage and I was still taking a break? Well, it wasn't you, but I was offered a spot in an alliance called "Fiasco United," so unless there's an imposter running around, check your facts
  3. Top 12 Top 12

Lol, 3/5 of those aren't us. At least, we commonfolk haven't heard anything about not attacking Epic Dreamers and I don't recognize any of the names from our Discord and we don't share forums with them. The other two I've never even heard of, and Alien Extraction are literally marked red...
  4. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

And you're a very talented player and skilled debater. See? I can say things that make 0 sense too!
  5. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

It has several of the top players. Fiasco have rarely ever played under their own name lol, just shows that you aren't paying attention. I'd expect more players to come over once 152 is done, but even if not, this is hardly the first time that Fiasco has played with just a few top players...
  6. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

The new world, 154
  7. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

That wasn't me and also currently playing my 3rd world with Fiasco soooo idk check your facts
  8. Please ban gold at world start

Hey look, they added a new achievement just for you!
  9. Please ban gold at world start

I mean look at this, people with 4 cities less than 48 hours after the world opens. It's completely ridiculous that this game is pay-to-win. We all know how much the first few days of a world feed into a snowball for the rest of the world, so these people that spend a hundred, two hundred...
  10. Pre-World Samos Discussion Thread

Tempting. I've been taking a break from Grepolis for a bit, but this is exactly the kind of world I'd join back to (though higher speed is never bad). Still undecided, but if anyone wants to try and convince me to join, I'm open
  11. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Even if this world wasn't, the last 2 definitely were. This Is Fine is the same Discord we used last world, so idk what you mean
  12. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Then why was the Fiasco discord used, why was I invited to the world by Fiasco leadership, and why, in the beginning, did the alliance use a Fiasco name and have to specify that we were pacting (and then merging) with the other alliance?
  13. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

.... I've played with Fiasco for three worlds now. Considering a fourth on the new world
  14. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Because it originally was Fiasco. I joined this world with Fiasco and we merged with Business and there were several Fiasco top players in the gang
  15. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

GG, Romanians. You caught us on a bad few months. I've played with Fiasco for a few worlds now and this was by far the worst I've seen them do. There was so much in-fighting and it was a struggle to find active players for the frontline. Even still, we managed to make it close despite...
  16. Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

Good settings! I was planning on taking a break after Milos finishes in a week or so, but this might have me change my mind... Edit: Okay yeah it's the most useless artifact in the game, but who cares? HoF > artifact
  17. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

They're on your screen, my dude. Kinda difficult. If you want to send me one, I'll happily post it here! But there's no way y'all are consistently bolting my city within a minute of CP running out manually. Not when I'm the one casting it and you have no idea when it'll end.
  18. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

What makes you think I care? If I actually did care, my city would be CP'd all day and not even your bots would be able to bolt it