Search results

1. o7 Hydna

That is all. An appreciation post for one of the Grepo mods who seemed really in touch with things
  2. Please ban gold at world start

I mean look at this, people with 4 cities less than 48 hours after the world opens. It's completely ridiculous that this game is pay-to-win. We all know how much the first few days of a world feed into a snowball for the rest of the world, so these people that spend a hundred, two hundred...
  3. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Someone make one pls idk I don't play this server except for gold just doing it to meme having a milestone on a server I'm not even playing. Surprised someone else hasn't done this.
  4. Proposal Abandoning a city

We've all had that city that's in the middle of nowhere, 12-hour TT to anything meaningful, and nobody will take it off your hands. Sure you can use it for LTS, but wouldn't it be better if you could free up that slot for a city closer to the action? Introducing the idea of Abandon City! In...
  5. Question Anysia Wording

Anysia says: "While Anysia is assigned to a town, she will reduce the favor costs of mythical units of the god worshipped in this city by X%" Judging by the wording, I would think that if I assigned her to one of my Zeus cities, the favor cost of manticores in any of my Zeus cities would be...
  6. Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Hey guys welcome to my Senior thesis. It's on a game called Grepolis and.. Oh wait y'all don't care LET'S GET INTO THE HOT TAKES! #1 - The Shady Bunch / Drunken Loners - MASSIVE Swim What really can I say about these guys? They’re numbers one and two in pretty much every ranking you can...