Search results

1. Fezic

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Agreed Turtles are fierce warriors!
  2. Fezic

Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Eh-hem...:confused: Tiny Turtle Team brought the fight to Check Mate long before any coalition was formed. I feel a little overlooked. Sure our numbers are horrible but really my team never had an unsuccessful cs attempt vs cm.
  3. Fezic

"Centre your city on the map after switching cities" off, mobile

This would make the app better. I don't think inno cares about the app. My pretty simple suggestion has been up for a while without a reply from any admin or anything. with 4g you can use the browser version as long as you don't open to many windows. 5g should make the browser version work on...
  4. Fezic

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

I guess I was wrong the coalition did a lot better than what I expected. The server is a lot more interesting now.
  5. Fezic

Is it possible to get 70 vacation days?

If you can have the ten weeks without internet start before your game anniversary you will get another year worth of vm on that day so yes. As far as I know, that is the only way. So if you go into vacation mode 55 days before the anniversary reset then you could be in vacation mode for 97...
  6. Fezic

Proposal Server time displayed in the app.

I know. When I'm looking at my alliances forum time isn't displayed. So if I'm quickly trying to figure where I can be an effective team mate it's very difficult on the app. It takes a lot more steps. When I use the app mostly I don't have a lot of time because I'm on a break and just checking...
  7. Fezic

Perhaps if the aesthetics aren't the dev favorite it could be an optional widget that you check a box in the options menu. "display server time" on/off.
  8. Fezic

Bump. Did I do this wrong?
  9. Fezic

Proposal: Have server time always displayed in HH:MM:SS format on the app. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?yes/no Reason: As soon as you log into the browser you can see the time and date and it is always...
  10. Fezic

Development Mobile App Wish List

It would be nice to have the server time always displayed on the app in hh:mm:ss like it is on the browser. Right now to get an exact server time displayed on the app I have to select a city then select trade. I can also have it displayed by selecting a city then selecting attack or support...
  11. Fezic

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Why is it unfortunate? Seems like a pretty neutral statement. Seems like a sound tactic for people to use. Thanks. Math is hard. Doesn't each slot take more and more cp to open? "Slots to burn" that kinda flies in the face of the "Domination is all about slots" statement. More importantly it...
  12. Fezic

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Oh. I'm new so I thought people were playing the same game. Yeah it's pretty unfair that Check Mate used a strategy with in the rules that can be easily identified but not copied or even improved on. I guess the only solution is one that's destine to fail.
  13. Fezic

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Ugg. Is this going to be another server where a huge coalition forms to try to stop the team that started well? It always has the same result. The leading team rakes in bp from all the alliances attacking them and get even further in the lead. It would be interesting if the teams that still...
  14. Fezic

Passed Farming Village improvement

That's fare. I was only trying to say what I was saying so it made sense. If you understand but disagree that's cool.
  15. Fezic

Instead of thinking does this make the game less tedious for me. Which is on the Micro level. I'm thinking how does this change the game. A macro level. If this is implemented I will be the guy with the 120 9k cities packed with full nukes. Growing exponentially. Don't doubt that. I'm not...
  16. Fezic

It's not the culture level gap that is an issue. top players on servers have the most cities. I think we can agree on that. this is going to make it so they can get resources from each city the same way they do when they have just a few cities. That eliminates the need to make a 14k city that...
  17. Fezic

Free to play players won't be included in "any player" because they won't have the captain. I'm not ftp so whatever. Time management has always been part of the game and is somewhat of an equalizer kinda like moral. It's harder as you get bigger. So when this is implemented a player collecting...
  18. Fezic

Then it should just be one click collection with the captain from the get go. You may not need it as much with 5 cities but at least it prevents a rich getting richer scenario. Making it possible for players with 70 cities to collect at 10 min intervals will also be a big change. In my...
  19. Fezic

I like the Idea. Instead of 20 cities, I think there could a high resource cost "captain promotion" available in which to invest in each the harbor. You could use any city with a harbor to add toward the promotion. As you grow the more obtainable the promotion will be.