Search results

1. Newspaper MeI's Journey & Stories of Pseira.

Brilliant, yours Evil Bernardo! :)
  2. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

OK, maybe i have gone over the top trying to troll you all into attacking me. Consider this an apology. Sometimes if we arnt careful, we can get carried away and act in ways we would never act like in real life. So..will take a break from the forum and see if my testosterone levels return to a...
  3. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

'Prince Charming' might well be a new handle for me, i like it.
  4. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Wasn't referring to you GK, but yes, i look forward to some back and forward action. And im well aware that your capable of taking those cities back. But its fun. Its a war game, rebuild and come back swinging ( in a macho way of course).
  5. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Your full of bull. lol.. you better get Oubay back, hes the only one with any attack intentions. Meanwhile, why dont you show me what its like to have so many attacks ? But you wont because your a turtle.
  6. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Yes, you are likeable, and your top 10s are very entertaining. I give up trying to get you and that mob of yours to attack me/us.
  7. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

I love the little fibs and propaganda you use to try and crack the coalition! You just try and attach yourself to what you hope will be the winning team, looks like you got it wrong again. And as for pretending you wernt keen on CM initially, we only have to look at your previous posts to see...
  8. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

CM are/were like some old bloated 20th century empire, used to getting there way by attacking smaller players and if that was a problem golding up OLU over and over. But once they came under attack, they couldn't take it, it showed them for what they are, lazy, golding and inept at defence...
  9. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Total propaganda nonsense, Stooges can see the future and it doesn't look good.
  10. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Its all total Bull, trying to get off hook in one last desperate attempt to stop the attacks, and Stooges now realising they are also doomed are jumping on the bandwagon. You all must think we are fools!
  11. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

You should be drinking Mojitos not Margaritas! Other than that, looks good. PS if you see any little turtles running around in that sand, squish them with your foot for us!
  12. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

OK, an opinion as requested - I think its a good thing that past allegiances are now being ripped apart, after all we want to see fighting and war dont we? It is a conquest game? I dont think that the Alliance that will win this world is existing at the moment, its obviously going to be mixture...
  13. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

If i didn't know better, I would think you were subtly trying to rescue Check Mate from the ashes! Planting doubt into peoples heads?
  14. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Looks like some sort of convention is happening in CM land, because i just checked and 10 of them (minimum) have booked Vacations. When the going gets tough..CM get going on Vacation.
  15. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Hes alright really, they all are. Its only a game, but when my cities are stacked and i need BP, I will do anything to get them to attack me.
  16. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

You obviously dont use the alarm, Then i suppose you dont need to as your cities are stuck in the centre of your core. I have painted your cities a new color for easy identification, a sort of dull yellow. Will send you a MM.
  17. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Ping Sent.
  18. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

You got a lot more slots now? :D
  19. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

We have been doing that for the last 4 months and even with all the gold you used you still couldn't wipe us out. You do have some great players, but i dont include you in that, in fact until today I've never noticed you in game before. I suppose every team has there share of simmers.