Search results

1. Tyche's Wheel of Battle 2023 Feedback Thread

Event has not restarted in EN servers. :confused:
  2. Olympus World Feedback Thread

As the #1 player leading the #1 alliance in the first Olympus world, here is my feedback: 1. I definitely agree with others that attempting to steal a temple is nearly impossible due to the fact that everyone in the alliance can cast spells on any of the incoming attacks, including the CS...
  3. Olympus Curse Bug

Olympus is going to re-spawn in 7 days so hopefully we get an answer before then. I do want to point out that it's difficult to hold Olympus while sieging it because all the other alliances in the world are attacking the siege. It's not a problem after the siege is done. I would suggest making...
  4. Olympus Curse Bug

Olympus curse is bugged and is happening while we had Olympus under siege. The wiki says it's only supposed to happen after the siege is done. LINK: https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Olympus#Olympus_Curse "The Olympus Curse is power which affects all units currently stationed at Olympus after...
  5. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

to advertise our temple siege here lol. if you want to try and break it, go for it. not that much support ;)
  6. Difference between Spam and farming

Sending 100-200 slinger attacks with a few cats to stone hail is an actual strategy. I don't consider that spam. What I do consider spam is people sending 1-10 troops attacks (like they do to me) and those people never get banned.
  7. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

Why would we bother attacking a useless player with 30-40 morale. Not to mention the 20+ wall and a bunch of LTS... I said what I said. You can go choke on a big fat d :)
  8. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

" One HC a day on your city to see if you are sloppy is not spam. U have been caught because I hc you and kill your LS. so you complain. " You attack more than once a day. It's always the minimum amount of troops, usually 5-10 horses. You see that I'm online because I either spy your attack or...
  9. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

so you think someone sending 100 slinger attacks (charlie) is breaking the rules, yet someone sending 5-10 horse attacks is playing legit? makes sense.
  10. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

@The Smilodon Fatalis I have reported. Multiple times. With screenshots. It goes to show how much Mike actually cares about "fair play policy"
  11. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

You don't even play 127, you're just here to spam people. What are you even getting out of it? Go annoy people in a different world. You literally just log in every 5-10 hours to send spam attacks
  12. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

Interesting... Now it's what, 5 horses? wow. If you want me to come spam you in 128, i will gladly do that
  13. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

I love how Mike decides to ban a player who often sends ~100 slingers attacks to check who is offline or farm bp, but refuses to do anything about hrdinajr who sends everyone 1 ls and 1 slinger attacks. INTERESTING
  14. Difference between Spam and farming

"If you believe the player attacking you is doing so in a manner which breaches our Code of Conduct please report this. If this is the case then the support team will deal with this. However, please note, that if you do not see immediate action this could be that the player is not in breach of...