Search results

1. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Part 2 Start of the server when Certain player being a part of 122 players fighting 54 players, not to mention the support that was coming from 2 more alliances (too far to join the fight directly) to those 122 players, which shows How some players likes the war going. Middle Game...
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Meanwhile if you look at the situation all 3 alliances were at shortly before the WW era: 3 Months before WW: Bloods is the first team on Elis to grow to 3 branches. 1 Month before the WW start, pre-merge stage of OA: - Bloods have 3 branches of players, 1 War Front - DOA has around 60-70...
  3. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Oh, we are getting to know something new. As your diplomat just stated That there were NO 10 days ceasefire deal to start with and noone heard about it. Now we did have this deal :p And it is just more convenient for you to break it. Also not to mention it was your side to ask for 10 days.
  4. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

so who is Ryan, why do u make the fake accounts to prove ur point ? xD What alliance of ur seize did u take 1v1 ??
  5. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

And you need to concentrate on what I have written. As u completely took it out on ur own perception. Might be ur poor English skills or ur inability to understand the things written between the lines. Though there was nothing between the lines, how smart are u than ? :p Poor thing, let me...
  6. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Ur hypocrite, can u stop whining like a lill girl :eek::D Can u even check stats (have the brains to do so?) of what ur ally did before ?? As u and all ur ally was following the same strategy before and I have never seen u complaining about this strategy before, when it was beneficial for u.Now...