Search results

1. Top 10

nice predict bud, always love to read this <3 .
  2. Fast conuqest premade

Im joining here aswell :)
  3. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Ok , so?
  4. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

I see, so keyboard warrior. Haha
  5. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

About what?
  6. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Ill drop with my friend in en127 bud
  7. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Ah finally I could play now. See you all in 11 Oct X
  8. Sink&Swim

I want back to the game, but is this too late for new start?
  9. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

it's been long time didn't play. I really want to play, does anyone have friend who want retire with atleast 10 cities ? let me playing for you and your alliance :)
  10. All About Sidon

LOL, you are overrated me my friend. but thank you, it's always my pleasure for me to fight such a great alliance like you guys. and you know I lost 2 cities also, so we really have a good fight.
  11. All About Sidon

The Dangerous Player: Ludsan The Best Attacker: Pyro so far The Best Defender: Pyro also The Best Fighter: Ludsan The Worst Player: Pass The Best Alliance: Olympians :) . The Worst Alliance: Pass The Most Overrated Player: Pass The Most Underrated Player: Sylt The Most Underrated...
  12. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

id Im not sure what happen, but what I know almost 60% every red on my island is goest to VM. maybe real life problem. and because of that, I really only have few target left. so we are going to fluffy rn. since they are really good premade alliance.
  13. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

I wish my friend Dan gonna update soon when he is not so busy. who is he ? :D
  14. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

IDK if I did, I just killed 3 nukes fliers and manage my team to take 2 cities from him tbh. after blackmailing me, he run like a sh**
  15. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: A Newcomer Enters The rankings, Raptors Lose An Entire Branch, and The Biggest Coalition of the Server Forms

I know , I didnt say we are winning, but atleast I prove to your leaders that 0% chance is a bullshit!
  16. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: A Newcomer Enters The rankings, Raptors Lose An Entire Branch, and The Biggest Coalition of the Server Forms

I love the most this comment lol, is that break the rules if I play with my Real Friends ? I dont know if we are together on same wifi will get banned, but do you see now me and him got unbanned? we dont even need to declared shared connection, because I prove to them we are different person...