Search results

1. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Yeah, Like your leaders disagree. Wait, aren't you the JFL mole? or are you even that good? proud of taking a city from Hi Droggen, who never said a word? lol Ukcolonist, just stand where you belong dear, like my skills are 10X better than ur sorry gaming, switch sides and let's see how many...
  2. Top 10 Sink or Swim

again and again, not to be proud of, 1 alliance vs 1 player haha, like really you should be ashamed to even mention this in externals, if I had an alliance any close to decent things would have been much different
  3. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Yeah, not an alliance OP, want me to post the reports here? would be quiet funny for the global thread to see that 1 player pure "solely" defeated 10+ players combined I said, I'm no where close to a show off, and I'm a very very bad player, but this itself put your alliance beneath "bad"...
  4. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Plus, if 1 golding player going to beat solely 5 CSs from an alliance, then you should be way more sad, shouldn't you? Your friends are golding too, but apparently you are slacking here, gold isn't the reason why you couldn't take any of my cities, it's something else, you keep denying, and...
  5. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Then it'd be worth the 2 weeks fun you gave to me, and yeah incredibly lucky, please post a siege break with "luck", waiting on you to post the reports here of where I sniped your alliance by luck, go-ahead
  6. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Like really, your moles helped tons, especially very early in the game, you broke 2 of my sieges, and killed many of my troops on one of our inactive, when I was all thinking of how much time left to take the city, I didn't expect any attacks from anyone Now, As for the boasting part, can we...
  7. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Ever since I've joined this server, I've been willing to play peacefully and by peacefully I mean "peace of mind", fair lovely competition, but all I see in this world is big trolls, well done really
  8. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Well, apparently I did the top 10 just for you guys to carry on, as I committed to make this forum a little active, not sure why you all jumped on me like this. you targeted a player, and I didn't like it, this is what made me respond this way, now really let's take it easy without all this...
  9. Top 10 Sink or Swim

I give myself a swim, you can come my way anytime ;-)
  10. Top 10 Sink or Swim

it baby it, now you happy?
  11. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Someone told me you are a "he" not a "she" :)
  12. Top 10 Sink or Swim

You can always post your top 10, I really don't have much time to do a better one ;-) Waiting to see your top 10, or wait, you are one of those who only give random comments?
  13. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Okay guys, let us start with something small? I will do a top 10, this is going to be a nice guess before beginner’s protection wears off. And Yeah, I do some guessing ~wink wink Now I really wasted a lot of time doing this, Need to catch up again :D Deliciously Vicious: A solid alliance...
  14. Disappointed.

Well, This is not true, I actually always watch the externals Just start a top 12 thread and I might spare some time to make a top 12