Search results

1. Darth Akula

WW End Game "Bug" Fix

Idea: Change WW EG dynamic in terms of the timeline to achieve WW Age and how it can be achieved Current Sit.: WW EG is x amount of points of top y alliances. Once P.C. is reached, WW Age has a countdown timer to begin. "Bug": Players/Alliances can choose to postpone WW Age by leaving their...
  2. Darth Akula

New Myths

Scrolling through awards on units defeated, found 4 new myths... Aphrodite is about to drop. I have a feeling worlds going forward might be a myth mess.. Be ready guys
  3. Darth Akula

Support Recall Reports

End them. There's no need for the game to notify us when we recall our support from wherever. It's just unnecessary clutter and for those of us who like to be efficient, makes us less efficient in finding reports and increasing the timing on something that could be vital.
  4. Darth Akula

BP Percents

I know this was changed in an update some years ago, but can't seem to find it... Question is - Pacted alliances only get 20% BP if cross attacking each other right? I know Same alliance does but I believe pactmates do too. Can someone confirm? Thanks
  5. Darth Akula

Proposal Expand the Farm

Would like to request that in some future update, Grepo gifts us with a level 50 farm instead of 45. The farm, I believe used to go to 30 or 40(???) some years ago and was moved to 45. However, with how the game has evolved again with instabuild and the gold trading system, frequency of events...