Search results

1. Rychemaster

Top 10 Sink or Swim

I dont get the thrill they get from spamming though... Beniss spam attacks the entire time killing militia and an occasional trip or too. quite lame. being unable to build (or buy) your way to a decent army doesnt mean you resort to 10 attacks in 2 hours with 2 LS each... how do you write...
  2. Rychemaster

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Thanks for the mention... thought i'd add my 2 bits.. We fought and beat off the mighty 500 member Aliens+Yondo combine in world Beta ages ago. Fighting JFL/Olympians/Shadow in Sidon was a lot like that but with more 'military precision'. They're super efficient, know how to stick to a plan and...
  3. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

Oh come on this isn't trolling! we have a 1:5 ratio on cities under our respective control... we're just improving on the spot to balance it out a bit ;) :edit: besides, there are like 3 whole days before olympus pops up... what do you lot have to do besides rebuild and wait? at least...
  4. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

LOOOT of favour being spent today... The gods are mucho generoso :cool:
  5. Rychemaster

Documenting Sidon :: The First Olympus World

As the first Olympus world in Grepo, Sidon deserves a little more record being maintained of it's events and major happenings. The large temple stage seems like an appropriate place to start. [This is a placeholder for now. Will fill some bits in that i know, and i expect other players will...
  6. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

<excuse the double post> wait. so all this hostility basically starts from Luna saying he's not very impressed by anybody in this world? THAT is what sparked this finalboss ragemode avatar of yours isnt it? Assuming he had said he is very impressed by theplayer Ukboys from the alliance Stone...
  7. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

hmmmmm.... interestinger and interestinger... now we have projection, besides the aforementioned complex.... go on, this is weirdly entertaining... what's next?
  8. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

Wait are you like 12? you seem 12. i don't want to be picking on some kid. i want this to be a fun environment for everybody. don't want to accidentally be bullying a 12 yr old on the forums in the name of fun... * serious face
  9. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

<Freud Mode>Wainkro has some serious inferiority issues...</Freud>
  10. Rychemaster

Just for Memes

11. Rychemaster

Just for Memes

12. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

Yes yes Wainkro you're the mightiest warrior in all 128 (129?) worlds of grepolis. Zeus himself hides when your troops leave their barracks etc etc... Now tell us, Who is the best player in your territory? and who is the worst? From your alliance or from your enemies... give us some gossip now?!
  13. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

Yes yes, well done. i'll cast one Wedding on your capital city today in honour of that great victory. Sounds good? How about answering Nick11's questions now? -------------------- The Dangerous Player: Mr PF, without a doubt. incredible troop numbers. And all our run-ins with JFL have had...
  14. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

oooh... touchy much... did somebody rub you the wrong way boy? or did you just lose a lot of troops... there there... don't lose heart... you're still very important :) (also stealing? unless you're from olympians, in which case, yes, guilty as charged hahahaha. but then you shouldnt have...
  15. Rychemaster

All About Sidon

and who has impressed you, then, Lord Waingro from A Very Important Ocean? tell us some stories of your land...
  16. Rychemaster

Pseira - The Origins

Superb thread mate.... captures what grepo is about :cool:
  17. Rychemaster

TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

dont get so insecure buddy... when i made that observation you had 1 ls and a few harpies there for ages... relax a bit ;)
  18. Rychemaster

TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

Fluffy with the first siege i think?! the land clearing on Kannia was quite something.