Search results

1. Garrison Thac

MERGE the severs

Yes please merge thanks okay bye
  2. Garrison Thac

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

If I'm taking care of the paperwork on this map business I'm going to be needing some form of payment. No, dog treats are not accepted.
  3. Garrison Thac

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Calm, cool, collected...
  4. Garrison Thac

PK is number 1 hot head on Rich and Famous hands down. :)
  5. Garrison Thac

Terrible read. The writer will sink. Please find another hobby.
  6. Garrison Thac

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

The zoo animal was locked in its cage for bad behavior.
  7. Garrison Thac

New World Settings Poll Part 2

I think what the people are wanting to see is less 2 way wars and more 10 way wars. Not sure how you make that happen.
  8. Garrison Thac

New World Settings Poll Part 2

Alliance cap literally does not matter so long as you are allowed to share forums and pact with other alliances and things of that nature. Lets have a world with no shared forums or pacts with a small alliance cap. Not sure how possible that is though.
  9. Garrison Thac

Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Wait you are playing this world? I thought you were afk?
  10. Garrison Thac

Changes in 2021

EN1 Alpha. Started playing in 2007. @Slaveway
  11. Garrison Thac

Changes in 2021

No I am not in a good alliance. Everyone I play with is very very bad at the game. I wish I could get into a good alliance. Being ranked in the top 250 of the world you would think I could get in a good alliance. But they only want people with higher city points than battle points in the top...
  12. Garrison Thac

Changes in 2021

I suppose I must quit then. If you are in any world I am in there will be plenty of big ghosts to take very soon. ;)
  13. Garrison Thac

Changes in 2021

I don't like getting attacked. Is there any way to make it to where people can't attack me anymore?
  14. Garrison Thac

Newspaper Coming soon - the Asine ***

Where is the newspaper?
  15. Garrison Thac

The Story of Asine

I don't think I've checked out the forums since the first week. So much drama. Lol.
  16. Garrison Thac

Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

Never again will I join an alliance with Yaku or Comrad Sowilam as leaders. The lack of leadership in Pharaohs Pitchfork was absolutely sad. Here's to hoping the Hounds will be better! Go Hounds!
  17. Garrison Thac

Pre-World Asine Discussion Thread

Out of curiosity are any of my old "Drunken Rodents" people still around? Was probably the most fun and also solid group of players I've had the joy of playing with.
  18. Garrison Thac

Pre-World Asine Discussion Thread

Old School player here who just recently decided to start playing again. And now I see this new world dropping tomorrow with what looks like perfect settings! I have never been a part of a 3 city start but it sounds exciting. I sit at a computer all day for work with plenty of time to farm every...
  19. Garrison Thac

TLG Returns - Next Revolt Server (as long as it's not speed 1)

Hey I am an oldschool player who just recently decided to get started again. Looking for a good premade for this new world tomorrow. Sounds like you guys would work out well.