Search results

1. SirNeo

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

nice read @Evil MeIinoe .. the world is shaping up nicely
  2. SirNeo

Top 5 & World Prediction

disagree. i think they are the dark horse, with the speed setting I don't see many players sticking around this world for a 1+ yr commitment except Bloods.
  3. SirNeo

Pre-World Elasa Discussion Thread

i believe its a must to have on WWs, given the amount of colonization required on rocks
  4. SirNeo

Top 12

Pirates with 3 alliance already? They got some decent players but shame with this MRA mentality they gonna be eaten right out of BP.. trim down and give this server some competition @Evil MeIinoe puppy on our island and no invite?
  5. SirNeo

Top 12

Be decent folks, the world just started. don't make it a trolling repeat of Elis :)
  6. SirNeo

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

i'll just say that this server has been very decent and mostly abt game.. maybe because many players on both side of this war know each other .. for me its refreshing that there is less drama/trolling and more fighting on this server. Thanks @Evil MeIinoe for keeping the externals alive
  7. SirNeo

Top Whatever

nice read. Its a long server, keep us entertained. Good to see some decent teams and players dropped in this. the world looks competitive. many familiar names. has anyone created world chat yet?
  8. SirNeo

Pre-World Andros Discussion Thread

3 days still nothing. who is handling the forums here? where is the top10?
  9. SirNeo

Egyptian Version

sounds interesting where an alliance has too choose from one of the selected cultures and each culture has its own pros and cons.. something like rise of nations
  10. SirNeo

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

do you predict in stocks as well?
  11. SirNeo

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 7th Edition: VM week

kudos to @well too bad for publishing weekly newspaper ; i must say the paper has been very neutral in its content and i agree with most of it. Zoo was let down by its leadership v1.0 (which i was part of then); and QoQ capitalized on that opportunity; so well played. At least they have been an...
  12. SirNeo

Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

yeah i know how much you admired bloods, let me tell you and @The Ghost had a big hand in me moving to bloods since you both praise them so high.. yeah well you see after moving i have made frnds here as well (kinda magnetic personality that i am :p) and i dont want to fight my friends either...
  13. SirNeo

Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

nice writeup @Evil MeIinoe , however I would have refrained from chat ss on externals. But overall it takes courage to write up the first part "Deluded Mel" which i could connect to since you know we talked a lot that time.. sssshhhh... (don't worry i wont share any chat ss ;) ) as for hate i...
  14. SirNeo

Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

lol just saw tht Sept 19, 9:03 edit.. @OutOfCharacters forward my mail to any DOA they will understand and explain you what you did not understood. that was a cheap shot, not expected of you
  15. SirNeo

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

now that i have your ATTENTION just wanted to say that i am leaving this server (if you didn't already notice it before). I had informed this to Ruthie sometime back (yup before ango incident so dont mix things here). I didn't want to just ghost or leave throwing my cities up in the air, wanted...
  16. SirNeo

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

ewww.. pls take your trash talk back to elis.. zoo has nothing to do with fans or bloods.. its a set of players coming together for new server.. like DOA came to elis , we were set of winning and loosing team combined as one, atleast we had respect for enemy and so was the case here whoever...
  17. SirNeo

Smyrna 5th Edition: The Fight For Smyrna Starts

thanks for keeping the forum alive..
  18. SirNeo

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Congrats to Ares on the win
  19. SirNeo

Treasure Troves: Conquer a Mod!

you can always come out of BP by attacking another player. there are few out of BP already but yeah agreed on the point 7 day is too long. building on rocks is painful in domination but got no other option.. sim city mode on