Search results

1. Tons of Tobi

Wheel of Fortune Feedback Thread

I love the artworks of the paintings, but one criticism i have after using it for one time: the inventory window is way too small // the favor reward cant properly show the digit of the amount
  2. Tons of Tobi

Closed Christmas Advent Calender - December 3rd. Olympian Christmas Cake

2 pints ripe, well-rinsed centaur-grown and blessed strawberries ½ cup sugar, or more to taste 4 cups flour 3 tablespoons sugar ¼ teaspoon salt 5 teaspoons baking powder 1 ¼ cups Zeus special butter 3 cups whipping cream made from Pegasus milk Pick over and hull centaur-grown blessed...
  3. Tons of Tobi

Halloween Event

28th - 17th
  4. Tons of Tobi

Olympus World Feedback Thread

Maybe make it so that after the first cs siege capture olympus, there is still a cs to defend (for the 5? days before it jumps again) This would enable a lot of strategies with flyers instead of just LS and force the defender to not just build biremes. Overall i feel like the land battles are...
  5. Tons of Tobi

Olympus World Feedback Thread

Some bonus of the small temples are just straight up unbalanced. Its okay that some are more attractive than others but in comparision, which one would you pick... Increase offensive power of Light ships by 10% Wedding grants an additional 50 resources Increase offensive power of Medusas by 6%...