1. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

And I'm a donat(((
  2. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

ETIAM
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

tell THESE WORDS TO KATYA, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
  4. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

the question to the QUEEN is what we should do next... with respect, Fanis
  5. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Goodbye OUR European friends and know 129 Asine won the Russian team BANDA
  6. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

the Legion was stronger. this is a newer "technology". So there was a new gang technology)) we are more progressive
  7. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

who is stronger than the Macedonian phalanx or the Roman legion? phalanx vs. legion
  8. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I do not agree with the fact that we are the Russian national team. We are a team of like-minded people from RU-server. On the ru-server there are still many strong ones, they could strengthen us at times, but they were not with us. And there are those who were sick against us. and there are...
  9. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Thank you very much to all the Players for playing. you've taught me a lot. and it was a new challenge. You my bros are now Union Flags .I am grateful to the Fiasco alliance - this is the strongest opponent I have met in grepolis. And of course thank you my native union Banda
  10. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I've already figured out how to play against your BO earnings)))
  11. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

ye-ye you -SUPER FIASKO)))))))))))))))))
  12. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

dapperdon v fiasco where are your captures))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  13. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

rok my good friend)
  14. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

they'll be here soon.... they are ours))
  15. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

but I told you you don't know who you're up against))
  16. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

you have almost 50mln, you are the leaders, all the fights are ahead!)