Search results

1. Unai

Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Friends! Allies and opponents. I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! In the New Year, I want to wish you the most important thing, Health and Health! Sincerely Vitaly akka Unai
  2. Unai

We are waiting in fear for the loss of 100 cities
  3. Unai

Don't worry, it's just pixels. And in war it happens in different ways, today you are tomorrow I am. Happy Next Christmas!
  4. Unai

You're wrong)) Fiasco really is a family. And as in any family, there is a beloved wife who has everything and a lot. And there is the ugly duckling, who gets a miserable scraps.
  5. Unai

Everyone publishes statistics. That's what it's for. Let's not shoot anyone. There aren't enough crazy grepos like you and me left. ))
  6. Unai

I was talking about the character of the guys. Of course, we're not fighting here to prove anything. We came to you in search of an interesting game and new opponents. I think you also get bored seeing the same faces from world to world.
  7. Unai

Is it possible to talk about the winner until the white flag is raised?
  8. Unai

Brother, you know what I mean, don't you? character. He is one for the people. What 50 or 100 years ago, what today. Whether in the game or in reality. People are the same. Here Are The Serbs. A small, freedom-loving people. You were like that 500 years ago fighting the Turks. 100 years ago...
  9. Unai

In Russia they say "for every Golden *** you can find a steel bolt with a thread" I hope the meaning of the proverb is not lost in English)) so we fight on. This is just the beginning. Remember how the USSR suffered losses in 1941? And in 1945 already trampled lawns in Berlin.)))
  10. Unai

it's part of the war. The main thing is not to get carried away
  11. Unai

What's the problem Bro? Are you offended that my hands are faster than your autoclicker? After the last update of the game, it now allows you to kill catapults covered with autoclicker. Check in your Union on each other. Don't thank me
  12. Unai

Oh, many friends ((, 13% income tax, 22% pension insurance, and 8 % health insurance. Putin's terrible democracy((((