Search results

1. Should 136 Endgame Be Switched to Domination (from WW)

In case you missed this
  2. Should 136 Endgame Be Switched to Domination (from WW)

It does however represent the 2 months lead TBC and GA had in dropping, wonder preparation, diplomacy, coring and simming
  3. Wish List World/Alliance Chat

Alliance discord servers are the way to go. Direct immediate communication is miles above in game messaging Most worlds have their own discord "world chat" as well, though those tend to be "dominated" by the younger players who already have their alliance discords set up
  4. Come to me with your problems

who asked
  5. Top 12

@elifoxo what a troll
  6. I wish this game was cool again…

If anything, covid lockdowns gave the game a new breath of player, both old ones that rediscovered the pains of grepolis after years away from it, and new
  7. Guide Shuri2060's Timing Guide

should i remind you of this? https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/list-of-approved-scripts-updated.48667/
  8. Guide Shuri2060's Timing Guide

@Hydna please confirm??/? can i just get my opponents warnings and bans if they are better than me?
  9. what is the best way to use gold to accelerate growth in early stages of a world?

Never bother upgrading the resource buildings early in the server, as you should have more than enough resources by demanding resources from the villages every 10 minutes and by attacking the camp. Focus on building Academy 13 -> villager loyalty + ceramics + architecture + crane -> Senate 24...
  10. New God Ares Feedback Thread

That is a good point too tbf. I imagine most competent alliances have formed strategies and game plans revolving around the optimal ulitisation of Ares' mechanics. This feels like a slap to the face to those who beta tested and reported their findings only to be brushed aside, and to those who...
  11. New God Ares Feedback Thread

It might be my ESL reading comprehension skills being put to the test here, but from what I understood, the point of contention is not whether or not Ares is OP and needs a nerf/tuning, but rather it is the 30% DLU buff that was implemented in 136 in an attempt to balance Ladons and Spartoi. By...
  12. New God Ares Feedback Thread

How come new gods weren't rolled out on live servers then? Does that not breach your own TOS?
  13. Guide Quickbar Tutorial (Premium)

can this get updated? looking for culture overview, troops outside overview and if there is a way to change city groups from the quickbar
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Idk about you, this is funny af
  15. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Some key mapping customisability would be bomb, ngl
  16. Hephaestus Blessing Feedback Thread

or you know, 816 speed satyrs (:
  17. Halloween Event

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/incantation-circle-2020.62912/ ...
  18. Top 10 Sink or Swim

Funny how people condemn boosting only when done by the opposing side
  19. Top 10 Sink or Swim

I can't understand if you are pretending to be slow or if you actually are. Need some grepo 101 i see? Alliances need food to grow and we are getting it in the form of the Occult. How exactly is that a "flaw in my logic"? How is that proof of us "abandoning" 54? I feel my iq dropping rapidly...