Search results

1. World chat discord

You can create a permanent link that doesn't expire. I forget how but its possible.
  2. World chat discord

post a new one that ones expired
  3. Top 10 - (before first temples)

OV got 8 available slots, if some of these big guys caught up in the drama are looking for a home. You'll probably have to relocate a bit, but it's worth it for a solid team like OV.
  4. Top 10

Tools are for people that cant manage without. Top 10 is dumb rn, give the server another couple weeks.
  5. Top 10 - (before first temples)

Give it another month and OV will be competing with Bushwhackers for rank 1. Kinda hard to judge IKAG because their players bounce around so much, but I do think they are growing slower than BW and OV. But i can't be certain. Yall slept on OV and now they have arrived in the top 3. :D
  6. Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

In shadows cast by moonlit tales, A saga spun in ocean gales, The Black Sails danced on tempest seas, A pirate's anthem, sung with ease. Their ship adorned with ebony grace, A flag of darkness, fearsome embrace, On roiling waves, they set their course, In pursuit of treasures, boundless force...
  7. Merge Servers

This is likely true. I would really love to play a speed 2 cq with 2500 active serious players. Speed is slow enough that life can go on outside of the game, and world is big enough that there is still always tons going on.
  8. Family Reunion

It's not entirely specific to revolt, its just that every revolt world for a while has a very very obvious favorite right out the gate because it's a premade or stacked team with nearly all the heavy golders. Conquest always seems more volatile and favorable to the underdogs, compared to revolt...
  9. Merge Servers

Just do it. You guys are paid to do something, so you might as well do whats long overdue and might save your game and job. Merge the servers.... all of them. If you really think this is a bad idea than you need a trip down memory lane. The original grep was a thousand times better than it is...
  10. Family Reunion

Why are you offended? You responded to my message saying something irrelevant. Get a better translator or something.
  11. Family Reunion

the worlds already over and people are still putting money into it, you dont understand.
  12. Family Reunion

These revolt worlds are so horrible, there is always an obvious winner on day 1 and nothing changes all game. Basically just an idle clicker game. It's super easy to be good at revolt, just spend $100 in the first 2 weeks and get invited to the rank 1 team. Hope you guys enjoy your cookie...
  13. Top 10 - (before first temples)

Through my very extensive spy network that has successfully infiltrated every alliance in the top 9, Ouroboros 2 being the only one we do not have insider information from, we have compiled enough info to make a pretty solid guess on the future of a few alliances. With temples coming out in...
  14. Acherontia World Chat

Why are you quoting someone on Epsteins list?
  15. Ouroboros 4 (Dream Team)

All jokes aside, If you guys want a top 10 I can give it a shot as a complete outsider with very little bias. Just DM me in game or in the forum information that might give me some insight. All info shared with me will be kept anonymous unless you specifically say otherwise.
  16. Ouroboros 4 (Dream Team)

Alright.... Master plan is to merge the dream team and make steak outta the world! HMU in game if you wish to be apart of the dream team, spots are going fast so its 1nd come 1th serve!
  17. Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

Ouroboro 4 Swim Everything else sink!
  18. New World Vote?

Pathetic... You guys think Inno cares? They are squeezing as much money out of you guys as possible and you are just begging for them to continue.
  19. Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

On this note, Worlds have around 1000 players and 80% are gold trading for the next world. So really there is only 200 people playing each world. Games dead, look for an alternative and share it here so we can all test it out!