Search results

1. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

who cares who's losing more olu or what. we take 10 cities while you take 1 from us.
  2. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Mud Dogs were like quarter size to you when it existed. you're saying you're being crushed by quarter to your size? And out of curiosity, when are you going to put us to red? still brown? and when are you going to stop giving us your soon to be internal foods, it's been plenty enough.
  3. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

You missed his point. read again.
  4. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

Good to see this forum is still on. I thought this was dead.
  5. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

You really are a huge fan of james.
  6. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

At least CP doesn't hit VM. keep in mind the idiom "Slow and steady, wins the race." right back at ya SyphaleticDonkey. if we have 20 players fighting, then what about you? I only see the same name again and again and again in your team. rest are forever resting I assume?
  7. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

That's the main reason for having diplo dude.. you may consider hiring a fine diplo next time..
  8. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Well at least I'm content to see #1 and #2 are being engaged in fight. I was in the world where #1 and #2 had so called neutral pact all the way close to the end and had never fought each other.
  9. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Nice to see the external forum animated. True-Grepolis Warriors fight externals, not in game. note it.
  10. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

nah, second weakest maybe. I can see you're losing to TF.
  11. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

it was supposed to cast the next one to you. sometimes it happens :mad:
  12. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Nah, it's 100 biremes. don't underestimate 'em mate.
  13. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

I've turned into fully defensive player a long time ago as I reckoned it was going to be tough war fighting The Ghost and then JD. it turned out I was fully mistaken. I should've never turned into defensive after all.
  14. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Would you give them a break, JD still have plenty soon-to-be-internals to share with everyone here. We can talk after they're left with only within top20 elite fighters, otherwise they don't consider that score as their own.
  15. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

No. I don't complain. I'm posting only things that makes me laugh out loud. lol. You guys are wayyyyyyyyyy too serious on this game.
  16. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Hey. stop treating your team-mates as 'soon to be internals' dude. not that I care for JD's dogmas tho.
  17. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

an Alliance which invites players who's eventually going to be internals or foods and leaders are fully aware of those facts are called 'MRA'. you've just made an official yourself that you're one. good work.
  18. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

So basically, JD admits their loss only if they lose cities in their deep core in conjunction with that city being in control of one of their top players within top 20 BP. otherwise they put a label on them for 'foods' or 'soon to be internals'. I'll take it a note for my future reference. I'm...