Search results

1. Reimu Hakurei

Proposal Limited Pacts

You can't limit pacts, people would share discord or some external form of communication and still be together. Game already discourages pacting by allowing 1 winning alliance per world
  2. Reimu Hakurei

Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

Thats just incorrect, higher speed benefits f2p players, you pretty much dont have to gold at all on speed 6 Just about how active you are, most guys who are big spenders play slow revolt worlds as they work half of the day :)
  3. Reimu Hakurei

Family Reunion

What a shitstorm for real tho
  4. Reimu Hakurei

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

So anyone that isnt #1 is insignificant, just because they have less BP? Kinda flawed logic not gonna lie there. Also BP is not a good metric, you might see that first hand sooner or later..:)
  5. Reimu Hakurei

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

So who is the obvious winner? Curious Also apparently #2 alliance is "insignificant"
  6. Reimu Hakurei

Wheel of Battle 2024 Feedback Thread

World class constructive critisism :cool:
  7. Reimu Hakurei

Hero swap lag

Can we finally fix the freeze when you swap a hero?
  8. Reimu Hakurei

Family Reunion

Samos is a direct example that the favourites and "best players" dont always win... Epic losers had 2 alliances in top 2 places 2-3 weeks after bp... they managed to fold midway through the server, and alien extraction, alliance im part of :( lost very close wonder race to true fear, which was...
  9. Reimu Hakurei

Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

All my homies hate olympus! Change it to dom or wonders gods sake
  10. Reimu Hakurei

Someone explain to me

Narc+cp is better than eq in every scenario. 95% of players will just gold up the 2 levels of wall and will be thankful that you applied a protection against potential narc as you cant put negative spells one after another
  11. Reimu Hakurei

Top 12 Top 12

Karma being served (no pun intended)
  12. Reimu Hakurei

Mobile UI Feedback Thread

You have to go into agora...... Big oversight. there's just empty space on the left side of the screen where current troops in the city should be.
  13. Reimu Hakurei

Mobile UI Feedback Thread

Quick bar was essential for me in the new app due to the hard usage, i have binded some custom things on it. Can we get it back?
  14. Reimu Hakurei

Guide Quickbar Tutorial (Premium)

Gonna necro this thread TownGroupOverview.setActiveTownGroup(353) Replace the number (in my case its 353) with town group ID, which you need to get using inspect element in city groups overview. Replace the number with -1 to deselect group
  15. Reimu Hakurei

Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Olympus revolt, is that real?
  16. Reimu Hakurei

Top 12 Top 12

epic gamers = swim aliens = swim tru fear = swim alpha/omega = swim (crickets noise) Pretty even fight so far, enjoying this world tbh. True fear + aliens vs epic score is something like 70-60
  17. Reimu Hakurei

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

Yea like epic doesnt also pick on noob alliance like white knights or whatever lol, or falcons whom they recruited top players and left the rest to get slaughtered. its the way of the game
  18. Reimu Hakurei

Pre-World Thassos Discussion Thread

World chat link someone gonna ask which ocean best to drop for gold
  19. Reimu Hakurei

Backstabbers

So where is this "proof"? They only said it so others dont take my side or feel bad for me lol. Made up propaganda, quite literally