Search results

1. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

I've taken 13 enemy cities(unimpressive), you've taken 3. In the JD TF war you've taken 2 off us and I've taken two off your team. (Don't forget you were throwing those two takes in my face a couple months ago). For me, unfortunately I couldn't play as offensive as I wanted to because slots on...
  2. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Someone is called a child when they act like a child. I was in secondary school 5 years ago, "salty" and "keep crying" is 15 year old talk
  3. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Hmm, seems like you're pretty ignorant. Pg was talking about my stats specifically, so i responded. Seems like you're the one making a fool of yourself lmao
  4. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

U simming on backline cuz ur still tryna come out of secondary school baby boy? :D meh, you guys took one city off me i was told was low priority so to let it go. How many failed cs attempts ur team has on me? All ur gold u bought got u to ur spot, i used gold i got from the market so i'd say...
  5. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Seems like TF lack the ability to use their brains a little more to realise I was replying to someone talking about "premades" not MRA's ;) Notice the person who hasn't cracked top 150 on fighters rank is talking about destroying though, only thing you can destroy is probably a 1k ghost town...
  6. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

they recruited all the premades that started here lol
  7. Bruh

How does someone mess this up lmao
  8. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

ignore him lmao, he can only call u salty and say ur crying and his team is winning. Ignoring facts like TF crashing more olu into our cities than we crashed into theirs ;)
  9. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

uhm that quote was a reply to your teammate who was implying that you're trash, which was before they recruited you. So i wasn't really making anything up. :D
  10. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Some ppl gotta lie for clout, it's poor
  11. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

I understood the point you made, if that's an insult to ton, then you're insulting 70% of the whole server, not everyone stays with their teammates the whole server, not unless they are not playing to win. I also don't think you understood how the olympic event worked, players have to be...
  12. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Didn't you lose a bunch of cities within a few days and run into VM with ur mates? Maybe my memory is hazy
  13. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

He's a backliner and he's better than u speaking of MRA's, u guys looking to merge with arns revenge too? lmaooo you have like 3-4 good players in ur premade and mud dogs carrying your *** lmao relax m8
  14. Mythical Hen 2021 Feedback Thread

i didn't understand the math here, walk me thru pls.
  15. Nightmare Premade

and he still hasn't answered me lmao
  16. Nightmare Premade

Omg, i need CPR, i just got called an insult to donkeys. As i said before you disappeared, name your frontline cities. Keep resorting to insults when you're wrong ;)
  17. Nightmare Premade

You aren't on the frontline either....