Search results

1. Make a competitive international world that is compelling.

No one said it would return to the old numbers and no one is saying you should play a competitive world with a job and kids. But a world like this would be a nice change of dynamic for those that are looking for this type of gameplay.
  2. My Zaforas top 9

This list should probably get an update by the 28th so 2 weeks after the world's start.
  3. Make a competitive international world that is compelling.

The playerbase of the game is getting smaller and smaller while competitive worlds are few and far between, as nowadays teams with 5-6 good frontliners can dominate worlds. While closing local worlds might be a too radical idea, both financially and player base wise, I would like to suggest the...
  4. Top 10 (or whatever make sense)

Someone make one for our collective entertainment.
  5. Pre-World Zaforas

Very nice settings, hopefully with very good teams. Apparently the Poles are coming to prove a point so interested to see how it plays out.
  6. New World Vote?

I would like to see a: Revolt Speed 5 Dominance 30ish alliance limit Without morale With some offensive buff.
  7. Multiplayer on one account

Make the greeks great again!
  8. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Someone dechipher this clown's comment please.
  9. Pre-World Romvi Discussion Thread

Any premade going? I won't actually play probably but im down to drop, trade some gold then trade my actual well built city instead of what turtles usually build.
  10. Crashes and sloots

Is this the new tiny package club after JFL's disband?
  11. Pre-World Romvi Discussion Thread

Guys, couldn't you made it atleast speed 2? Speed 3 is too fast for my age.
  12. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

If you wanna talk about a single world, i don't care. I wasn't there. In general tho, i keep hearing about national teams, greeks and romanians coming over to prove something. I am yet to see them do well against any EN premade. I am yet to see any romanian or greek player do well at all.
  13. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

I doubt CQ romanians could give CQ players a trouble on EN, let alone to Fiasco on revolt.
  14. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Literally who?
  15. Newspaper Bacon's Ocean Overview Series

If you actually think we need the help of meme to beat a JFL where the 2 top players go off alarmless all the time. You are in for some fun surprises in the upcoming weeks :rolleyes:
  16. Aphrodite Narcissism

My question is how does exactly Aphrodite's Narcissism spell works. It says it makes defending units 10% less efficient in a city. My first question is, does the spell apply to a siege if the spell is used on the sieged city? My second question is how does it apply exactly? Let's say the...