Search results

1. Building time

I have never noticed this before.... Quite often when I que a building like barracks lvl 7 I get like 9 min building time but however when I que barracks lvl 8 in the same city it gets like a 3 min building time. It seems to happend randomly in random city. I havent played for a while so dont...
  2. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Is it only me who got really annoyed that half the bloods just up and ghosted ? I mean we had some darn fun wars and OA where taking some serious amount of cities. I where ok with bloods getting 6/7 I mean I would probebly have kept the wonders aswell ^^ its a wargame it only ment more fun OPs...
  3. Whos gonna disband next

Actually Im pretty certain that Im fairly close to you m8
  4. Whos gonna disband next

I wouldnt bet on Hydra ^^ They have shown that they are willing to take a beating for a whole server and still go at it. Im gonna bet on TF
  5. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Erh when is the next interview? =) secondly bacon sucks!
  6. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Yeah and the X number of cities we took and the X number of BP we gained during the time the leadership defended your city and didnt support other players helped us a lot aswell =) ty mister welsh =)
  7. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Are you all congratualating yourselves ? :D Now thats more then a bit plain old weird..... So congrats TF ! Been real boring since JD fell apart. gl and hf in future worlds
  8. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

So much trash talking in this game these days... A tip spend less money on the game and more on fun things irl and you all wouldnt be so darn grumpy !