Search results

1. Petition to bring LMDs back

Well obviously some will be for and some will be against anything posted which gives an option That's the biggest umbrella stating you did the post just to see that as soon as more were basically saying "bog off"
  2. GrepoData

To be fair, your earlier comment said activity levels not ABP so activity levels could as LB stated be considered illegal under GDPR due to the consent or no consent given by individuals to allow 3rd parties to publish Let's not start quoting these laws as I think it would get silly and an...
  3. GrepoData

That GDPR is a mightily long read to be 100% sure that tracking activity levels is not illegal
  4. Phobos

Where did you get that info ? I found it to be Artemisia ... Nothing at all found for Zuretha
  5. How would you "buy" a city?

Well I think that's impossible anyway ... How else you gonna take it ?
  6. Discussion Lower CQ time

Is this not one of the big debate points ? How to get a bigger player base - That would certainly not help
  7. Grepolis Advertising

Nothing against gold users but could big gold using effect the lack of interest in dropping in a new world knowing the same 2 or 3 Alliances will end up winning ?
  8. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

I am new to Grepolis and have read all about the "spamming or farming" / "fair play or not" in the threads. How could those attacks be taken as farming ? If a player is experienced then he/she will know that sending so many regular attacks will reap no benefits from farming a player I (in my...