Search results

1. -DrunkenTiger-

trash talk

Perseus will MM your alliance of his morning selfie if he does not get what he wants. All i can say is all the like minded players have joined IT. If you spam, like using alt accounts, and bully other players you will fit right in.
  2. -DrunkenTiger-

Hyele Herald

There was no Bermuda Triangle but there was an April Fools joke
  3. -DrunkenTiger-

Hyele Herald

That is a good summary. Innocent Tyranny is a small solid crew in O44 that may be a factor in that ocean.
  4. -DrunkenTiger-

top 10

:D Sorry if I have offended any of the beautiful ladies in this game. That was not my intention.
  5. -DrunkenTiger-

Grepolis Advertising

Advertising to the right market is a great idea for the game. However, more important is that they should merge all the different country servers into a single one. Separate servers for a larger player base made sense when this game was at its peak, however, the number of players has shrunk...
  6. -DrunkenTiger-

top 10

I will have a go, from another server so do not know most of the players here. However, will base in on stats and observations. 1. Parti und Jaranen (SWIM) PAJ is currently the No. 1 fighter alliance in the world and are primarily located in O55. I understand that they are a premade Balkan or...
  7. -DrunkenTiger-

Pre-World Hyele Discussion Thread

Things are too quiet here... anyone set up a world discord chat?