Search results

1. A novel idea & the end of the line.

lil bro actually got mad and personal at a goodbye post
  2. Top 12 Top 5 - Small Temple Phase

Thanks for the update, good read :)
  3. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

Pretty ironic indeed... after all, you are the main character on this monologue
  4. What Did Kill This Server

Thunder replied so we can now close the thread
  5. What Did Kill This Server

It's a bit disheartening to accuse such good players of botting, and taking all the credit with that. Maybe just ask in PM how it was done, you might get a tip or two ;)
  6. What Did Kill This Server

bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot
  7. What Did Kill This Server

All of the above
  8. The Laughing Hyele

BWNW killed the server
  9. Kaboom

Today I learned SUGLO is filled with unexperienced players o_O
  10. Kaboom

No
  11. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Couldn't agree more :D
  12. Vikings = Embarrassing

... and other lies you can tell yourself to avoid reality Last time I checked, 300 and YG were breaking sieges together
  13. Vikings = Embarrassing

He is not fully wrong tho
  14. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

This world started out like that as well. Every ally fighting the other. Now it looks like the top 10 only has 6 alliances. - The 300 Yung Guns - The Vikings from Valhalla - SUGLO - Rho-Bust - Immortals Friends and Family - RENAISSANCE A quick shoutout to the support team for banning whoever...
  15. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Don't judge a player by its points. I have seen more impact being delivered from other players in YG
  16. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Should we buy the dip now?
  17. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Heard the name changes from BWNW were just to avoid taxes
  18. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

I don't think so, they sure do look more reasoned than yours at least
  19. What did killed this server ?

Is it that hard to admit that you just got outperformed? Do you have to find every single ridiculous argument possible in a desperate attempt to boost your ego? A desperate attempt to convince yourselves that you didn't lose by your inaptitude? I was on the border with BWNW at the...
  20. What did killed this server ?

According to... you? :rolleyes: