Search results

1. Finegold

POLYGANT: did any of you guys know my father

Hey @Azzpr , if you are still curious, I was able to find your dad/PolyGant's victory in 2016 on the Norwegian servers (which have now closed) on world no21. Here is the link to the hall of fame: https://no.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=no21&action=index . I suggest that if you want...
  2. Finegold

Proposal Two random QoL ideas

#1. Currently if you send resources to another city of yours you can cancel it if you are at the perspective of the city you sent the resources from. If you switch to the city you are sending resources to, you can not cancel the trade. This is inconsistent with supports or attacks, where you can...
  3. Finegold

Proposal Queue spells on attacks

Currently if you are doing a risky land attack that lands in X minutes then you have to spam click spell button to avoid enemy from purifying and zeus' raging. Even though the systems works, no one actually wants to sit for that many minutes spamming a button, and I am sure it atleast to some...
  4. Finegold

What Did Kill This Server

Multiple times. Maybe you don't know if you weren't in YG leadership, but 9-15 players in Immortals have been offered spots in YG.
  5. Finegold

Pact and merge requests weren't from SUGLo. YG wanted to merge with Immortals and was pacted 300, long before SUGLo recruited anyone. Unfortunate YG couldn't fight 3 "massive" alliances. We were fighting 4 on all 4 fronts. This thread is a meme thread referencing world en134. What really...
  6. Finegold

Thanks, was a fine world while it lasted. Unfortunately it's impossible to not get bored while simming. One of these days before DOM I will surely forget to log in ;)
  7. Finegold

We have nothing against Russians, no need to bring nationality into this. If you are interested Rurick we can take this to PM.
  8. Finegold

World Update: Chaos Ensues

Good initiative, at least someone did an update on the world after Ivory stopped his *weekly* updates. This does however have some inaccuracies, but you did mention it would have that at the top.
  9. Finegold

Kaboom

What MM?
  10. Finegold

Life on the outside

What you need?
  11. Finegold

What did killed this server ?

what did killed this forum
  12. Finegold

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Happy to keep you entertained
  13. Finegold

Excessive Gold Use

I think 1/3 servers being gold free will just make people play those 1/3s and only those. I doubt many want to play gold servers and potentially pay money for gold if they can just join an equivalent FFA no gold server. The 1/3 server idea only really works if they are independent, which they...
  14. Finegold

Where are the Goats?

i've seen you in my dreams
  15. Finegold

The Laughing Hyele

found it lol
  16. Finegold

The Laughing Hyele

Lol I've experienced similar attacks on cities I tripped.
  17. Finegold

What did killed this server ?

read the terms and rules, follow them and perhaps no more of your posts will be deleted. Here they are https://legal.innogames.com/portal/us/agb . I will refer you to 12.3