Search results

1. Increasing playerbase

Fair question, have you ever done a 20 city line up on an opponent where you are the only one doing it? Thats skill, and its also mass.
  2. Increasing playerbase

I think the hardest thing for new players is the meta mechanics. The game tells you to "attack a city or bandit camp" but you have almost no idea with what. There is no direct explanation within game about even the most general of nuances when it comes to fighting. New players would have no idea...
  3. Top 5 & World Prediction

I am currently completely and utterly confused. I knew world forums were a shitstorm, but this is like, way beyond insanity
  4. Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Maybe we as a community should just plan ahead more, would make it more interesting
  5. Treasure Troves: Conquer a Mod!

I wonder when we get the first clue :)
  6. Pre-World Smyrna Discussion Thread

If you two are looking for somewhere then invite me on discord and we can talk Kalev#7731
  7. New World Settings Poll Part 2

I would second this. Large alliances are fine but unfortunately with less and less players, one powerhouse rises to the top very easily. E.G. Fiasco United in world Kepoi. Of course any team in the past could rise to the top in the same way, but with less competition, for anyone wanting to rival...