Search results

1. Dracarys vs. Everybody

hahaha the world is terrible, I thought it would be better ... the only time they attacked me, they stamped themselves, it's not that difficult
  2. Dracarys vs. Everybody

I am finishing my experience in the English world, in a few days I will retire to play the Spanish x6, I thought it was going to be cuter and more competitive, but it seems that only fiasco knows well to play... I hope that in the future there's good configuration to re-enter
  3. community world

Good afternoon, I wanted to invite you to the x6 world that will be on the Spanish server shortly, my idea was always that there are community worlds, with foreign alliances to make the game more beautiful, rather than separating by country. grepolis has been in decline for years, so I make this...
  4. Pre-World Kepoi Discussion Thread

I don't think that among a very large group for revolt, for old might be, but also complicated, because in the, it starts an x6 in short
  5. Pre-World Kepoi Discussion Thread

good morning, any alliance that can host some players from the Spanish server? we come to try the English server and to have fun, experiences of years