Search results

1. Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

another domination... and why olympus world in france and germany?
  2. New World Settings Poll Part 1

i dont like revolt XD
  3. **** game in spain

how it is possible? @Baudin Toolan
  4. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

yes but there is a bug x2 damage if you send 1 troop with blunt weapon and the ares army
  5. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

if you send blunt weapon unit the spartoi have x2 damage
  6. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

I hope they fix the spartoi bug before opening it
  7. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

maybe they can tell if the world will be this month or the next
  8. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

I think they aren't allowed to say it
  9. New God Ares Feedback Thread

if you send blunt weapon heroe they kill a lot more and one troop blunt attack like griffins
  10. EN 136 Community Vote Part 1

June 4 friday, all worlds on tuesday i think June 1
  11. EN 136 Community Vote Part 1

anyone know what day the world begins? in the french forum i read that it starts in june
  12. duration of conquest

if no time you have x2 and x1, i played some worlds with 4h conquest, very fun but only for people with time
  13. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

its the same 4 alliances with 60 members or 4 with 30? if you put 30 only 30 can win if you put 60 a lot of people from the branches can win
  14. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

yes, i want play here but i only see 8h conquest 12h conquest, i prefer 6 or 4h in my server, i like x6 with 4h x4 with 6h x3 with 8 and x2 with 12 i think is the best
  15. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

yes i know, for this I only play worlds with 4h and 6h maximun, and 30-40 cap, my ally only 20 players cant do nothing in 8h vs a lot of allys with 60 players and ares XDD
  16. duration of conquest

conquest duration must be the same speed as the world...because if you put 8h in x4 all people can attack this conquest if you are in 45 people from 64 can send a lot of attacks, and if you put 8h conquest you make the world slow, if people dont have time should go to x2 and x1, the only thing...
  17. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

why people love play with 60 cap and 8h conquest??? for me the best 30 cap and 4-6h conquest
  18. Question Question for Grepo developers

People from conquest can play in revolt but people from revolt cant play in conquest :)
  19. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

I dont play but more speed more fun :)