Search results

1. GoYutoPro

Ouroboros 4 (Dream Team)

Ouroboros 5,6,7 coming soon...
  2. GoYutoPro

Top 12 Top 10 - 1 Day out (BP Finish)

Top 10 - 1 Day out (BP Finish) - After many requested on discord world chat! HERE IT IS Prepare your morning daily coffee and a cig to unstress yourself from constant alarm noises in the background, and enjoy the read. Rank Name...
  3. GoYutoPro

FAKE TRUE FEAR

Taking over "True Fear" / "Judgment Day" - Due to Parry123 ban's for apparently using multi accounts I can confirm that this alliance WASN'T the OG True Fear, it did consist of few "ex players" although this didn't make the alliance True Fear. Parry123 was the founder of the alliance since the...
  4. GoYutoPro

World Discord Chat

Discord Chat Join the Discord World Chat - For the banter and fun :D https://discord.gg/XMhJu7EQpV
  5. GoYutoPro

Pre-World Ypsili Discussion Thread

Any pre-mades looking for some players? Count me in, send me a pm
  6. GoYutoPro

Top 12 Top 12

Good Read!
  7. GoYutoPro

Top 3 - Mid Game

Thank you, spitting facts on papers.
  8. GoYutoPro

Top 3 - Mid Game

Top 3 - Mid Game - After many requested a continuation of previous Top 8 & Top 5! HERE IT IS, ANOTHER UPDATE. If anyone haven’t seen the previous Top 8 (TOP 8) or (TOP 5), feel free to give it a read before reading the updated Top 5! After an eventful Saturday (16/06/23), where Top 3 Alliances...
  9. GoYutoPro

Top 12 Top 5 - Small Temple Phase

Top 5 - 1 Day out (Temple Start) - After many requested a continuation of previous Top 8! HERE IT IS If anyone haven’t seen the previous Top 8 (TOP 8), feel free to give it a read before reading the updated Top 5! Prepare your morning daily coffee and a cig to unstress yourself from constant...
  10. GoYutoPro

Top 8 - Post BP

Operation Fortune has proved on other worlds, and are better than WELL MET
  11. GoYutoPro

Top 8 - Post BP

Soon Top 3, ay?
  12. GoYutoPro

Top 8 - Post BP

Link to the World Map & Post BP Top 8! Rank Name Points Players Average points 1 Armageddon 762922 39 19562 2 Rise of the Penguins 563012 38 14816 3 Operation Fortune 356205 39 9133 4 DeJa Vu 345992 40 8650 5 Sub V 311887 35 8911 6 WELL MET 309004 39 7923 7 No game No life...
  13. GoYutoPro

Top 12 Top 6 Pre-BP Sink or Swim + Map

Bit short... only took 2 sips of coffee and it finished .Bring back @Evil MeIinoe Top 5/10
  14. GoYutoPro

Server Merger

My suggestion would be to have few world with and few without and see which one gets more attention and players playing like we have some worlds as WW and some as Dom
  15. GoYutoPro

Server Merger

Polish Servers also used to have night bonuses (no idea if it still has)
  16. GoYutoPro

Server Merger

No body mentioned them having to remove all the other worlds and regions though, all me and @jack9r9 have said is to simply create International Region just like we have zz.grepolis (Beta Server). It'd start from World 1 - although before starting, it'd be announced on every server few times to...
  17. GoYutoPro

Server Merger

Many different online games have international servers or regional servers like Europe, N & S America, something along these lines and I think it'd be a great idea first of all it'd bring a lot of competition, but also I'd populate the world way more just like in the old days, which could revive...
  18. GoYutoPro

Tiny Teddies

Gold Digger
  19. GoYutoPro

Tiny Teddies

Boooo... MRA
  20. GoYutoPro

Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

You should join