Search results

1. Where are the Goats?

Think my first world was Eta or Iota it was the first revolt to open
  2. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Hey Mel you miss me lol
  3. Let the BS Begin

Now that was funny
  4. Let the BS Begin

Ive only been back just over a year. Bassae was my first world back , then moved to play Elis , Hyele and here. Any other worlds I was just in for gold mining. And the only common denominator in those worlds is Myrd and Think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else. Also @Red haired how you...
  5. Let the BS Begin

Oooo wow such a keyboard hero you are! And you know me how exactly or do you just hide behind your fake name in here. Come back when you’ve something constructive to say otherwise shhhh you’re boring me now.
  6. Let the BS Begin

Really noob that’s it. Well if playing grep for 11 years makes a noob then wow just wow. Now shhhh and go back in your hole.
  7. Let the BS Begin

Eh do you guys want to take your 130 chat to the right world chat. Most here couldn’t care less what happens there.
  8. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Ooooo sits back and snacks on pop corn.
  9. Let the BS Begin

The only reason AD has 6 alliances now I believe is so she can get cities from internals. She can’t take a war city so needs to be a bottom feeder who eats her own. She has no regard for any of you so the only reason she has so many is to feed off. And poor show on the current CQ 12 attacks 8...
  10. What did killed this server ?

I’d take down your number mate. 1. We now know what country you’re from. 2. I might get drunk and start calling you at 3am 3. See above lol
  11. What did killed this server ?

Think you mean teetotal lion :-D
  12. What did killed this server ?

We never had any sort of pact with FT or IT You do realise am in BW yeah.
  13. What did killed this server ?

Well I can clear something up. FT never tried us and once we got bigger they steered we’ll clear. Then they started ghosting am unsure what was behind that. But it happened. But FT. Never fought us.
  14. What did killed this server ?

Couldn’t be bothered opening a new thread so I’ll just post here. Let’s clarify a few things for the server idiot that is AD. We have never at any point said we’d win this server. Our intention from day 1 we landed was to annoy and frustrate anyone around us. Having only 15 members we always...
  15. The Laughing Hyele

This has RAGE QUIT written all over it
  16. The Laughing Hyele

How does she survive so long with attacks like this lol
  17. What did killed this server ?

Well I’ll end this world with this. Congrats on getting your wonders up so quick. And congrats on your crown that is forthcoming. I’ll happily give credit where it’s due. Siaz save your silver mate I couldn’t care if you break my caves at this stage. But well done and I’ll be taking a long...
  18. What did killed this server ?

You think your some kind of super star on here when we all know different. What’s wrong can’t play your own servers as you probably get out cheated by other cheats. So far up your own arse it’s funny. Just do us all a favor and shut your mouth.
  19. What did killed this server ?

**** off ye knob
  20. What did killed this server ?

No I think you’ll find it is a rule breach. See when you think you have the moral ground and go quoting regs to others be sure you haven’t broken any yourself. Do us all a favor and bug off back to your own servers. We’ve no time for cheats in En servers.