Search results

1. New World Vote?

It must be about time for an interesting new world to open so I'll start with my preferences: World Type: Revolt End Game: World Wonders Speed: 3 Alliance limit: Big (50+) Moral: Inactive
  2. Valid Islands

Thoughts on the Valid Islands allocation? Looks way to small and "one sided" if you ask me. Mods, you have some serious questions to answer!
  3. Puppy Cuddle

Different world, same result. Let's hear the excuse.
  4. WW and Peace time

@Baudin Toolan It appears slightly ridiculous that WW for this world starts the day before a peace time period. Wouldn't it be better if possible, to postpone it 2-3 days so that it begins after the New Year's Peace time?
  5. Proposal VM mode for CQ worlds

I had an interesting discussion with a few players regarding VM for CQ worlds the other day. One of the biggest issues I see with VM in CQ worlds is how vulnerable it makes the player entering it. If the enemy narrows down the time VM begins, then it greatly decreases the player entering VM...
  6. Get your tickets

Time to sit back and watch the show. I have a feeling this could be one of the biggest gold spending worlds we've had in a while. Looking at the stats of resources bought, gold being used in event and the growth rate of many players I'd say that Inno hit the nail on the head with this world...