Search results

1. New Grepolis

I strongly advise INNO GAMES to create a New Browser/Online Game called: NEW GREPOLIS. Grepo players need a new challange. We need a newer, more modern game based on same premise as GREPOLIS. Basically, the game should be based on island and/or continent conquest with much of the previous...
  2. Proposal VM in 1 server only

We often play on multiple servers. Need a break due to RL or just that 1 world is less exciting than the other but don't want to delete your account on it just yet. Grepo should offer us a chance to Activate Vacation mode on 1 server at a time. A bit a headache having to Activate VM separately...
  3. Proposal Enlist Militia in all Cities Button

When U got 30 polis' and need to be off game for 2-3h. Why isn't there a Button to click to Activate Militia in All your Cities? Proposal: Click on Farm on any of your Cities Underneath the old Enlist Milita button (or to the side of it) there would be added a New button: Enlist Militia in All...
  4. Player NameRenaming

I have countless grepo player names I wish I had used but with each e-mail address we are allowed only 1 player name. Since most of us do not own endless amounts of email addresses, I'd suggest a new option for players: Player Name Change. Imagine this working like this: when about to start...