Search results

1. Top 12 Sink or Swim

thx for posting what i said earlier ;) you remember? I said the next siege would be posted here aswell ;) Well, let me break it down for you 1) nice tactic, the same i used earlier on the other guy in your alliance right? Ofcourse it is(and yes my siege was pulled but that's no surprise givin...
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim

ofcourse you don't, like your last message in game And i wasn't talking about the meme, i just started responding to you guys, read back from the start will ya?
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Disrespect the meme, get memed. i don't give a sh*t about your meme or the Meme alliance
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim

And like i told ur buddies in beginning, and all who know me know, i didn't join this world to win, you think i was trying this whole time????? I was alone here before i joined an alliance halfway, if that's ur arguement it's not good lol, as i have stated from the very beginning i was here to...
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim

and if i'm such a small fish? why post my city being sieged here? no one cares right?
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Haha yea, i doubt the guy who was trying thought the same, Always an excuse, that's the reason i said i'm done here on forum, so have fun mr delusional and good luck with your slow descend into madness ;)
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim

What apology? Theire is one alliance that is greatness, and it isn't even in this world, and i have seen it's greatnes, you do know i have been playing this world for a while now right? And when i was playing alone got attacked by the meme aswell, so how am i still here if ur alliance is so...
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Damn, feeling yourself are we, backstabber??? i have heared alot about you ;) and u aren't that good either dude, spamming attacks every so often to hope you find my offline time? And don't try and go there with the if i had more slots Bullsh*t, LIke i said, it's easy speaking on the forums...
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim

For the 1 time you caught me offline and for the 1 time you get a city from me ;) have a good one forum warriors ;) Taking 1 lousy city and posting it on the forum like it's a great thriumph, i am blessed :) i'll be waiting for the next post when you get in one of my cities ;)
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Damn, you are really proud of that are u? But my response remains the same, just lol
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Lol Just lol, nothing more lol