Search results

1. Worlds for the larger player base

Innno won’t do that cause they make a ton of money off golders. I just played my last world in 138 and there’s people who have 20+ cities before BP is over. I mentioned this in the worlds newspaper but no wonder Grepolis can’t gain any new players. You have these absolute tools of players who...
  2. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

Yes zoo has 3 branches now. When it became 3v1 zoo #2 was maybe the number 8 or 9 alliances with a large gap. The only reason there’s 3 branches now is because those of hell boys and other alliances that didn’t wanna get eaten became zoo #3 but that was well after it was already 3v1. That’s what...
  3. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

You forgot to include that there’s now a 3 way pact or NAP or alliance however you care to say it between QOQ Virgins and Brown sugar. I mean the meme but that’s a big factor. 3 top 5 alliances vs 1 currently. There’s also a fair amount of botting and players using alts to have easy cities to...
  4. Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

I’ve played on 6 different worlds but after the state of this one I think I’m gonna make this my last. It’s very discouraging to see people having 10+ cities by day 3 of the world being open. On top of that the premade alliances ruin it for anyone who’s not in a premade. Alliances with plenty of...
  5. Ban cheaters/golders

Before BP is over this is where we are at. It would also be real nice if we could have open spots to colonize
  6. Question Hydra boosts

I am wondering which boosts affect Hydra Units. I'm mostly focusing on the permanent boosts but any additional info is appreciated. So as far as permanent boosts I found 3 boosts I think should be affecting Hydra units. Captain 20%, battering ram, 10% and Divine selection: 10%. Do all three of...