Search results

1. Spartans Assassins Where?

You guys still didn't find it yet?? :D
  2. Update to Version 2.293 Discussion Thread

@Baudin Toolan we need a hint
  3. Update to Version 2.293 Discussion Thread

Maybe we have to find it ourselves and the event not appearing at 10AM is just part of the "even better experience for everyone" they promised!
  4. Update to Version 2.293 Discussion Thread

Doesn't seem to appear for anyone. Did get the IG announcement message, though.
  5. Pre-World Thassos Discussion Thread

I am looking to join a premade as well, please message me on Discord (RR#5577) or send me a DM.
  6. new world... is it true?

I understand. Like I said, opening even less worlds will probably reduce the numbers even more. The few new players who join every month would stop immediately if there wasn't at least a fresh start. Plus, with a new world every 1/1.5 months there will be one with settings someone likes at least...
  7. battle points - what it is?

I think they are very specific issues. I would lobby for a 'faster' world in terms of CP. If Inno could make it so getting new city slots is slightly easier, growing would be less related to getting GP.
  8. new world... is it true?

It's a bit hard to understand exactly what you're asking but to save Hydra and Baudin some time, here goes. I assume you are trolling and you're angry that some world aren't as active as they used to be? Opening worlds slower will not help. In fact, I think it may make the problem even worse...
  9. battle points - what it is?

To respond to your troll question and save Baudin and Hydra some time because they are actually doing useful things, GP Dumps are still possible if you leave the alliance. That may not be ideal, but that's just the way it is. An alternative would be to have a 'cooldown' after you leave an...