Search results

1. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Im male friend and the picture is JungKook.
  2. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

The legend @Mantimania :cool:
  3. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Maybe and this is just my thinking Those of you that are the oldest here in the game can try and be role models for the rest and can offer your help to someone in need. When someone is insulted by someone or ridiculed be there to support them and yeah try and give people a break once in a...
  4. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

I dont play here anymore but I think its good for the game that some players have started to split from their Original teams who had a Monopoly of this game, hopefully some more players will chose to split from the old teams and play for a different team or form their own teams maybe this will...
  5. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Perchka or Veliki Pokladi — a day in Orthodox Christianity of mutual forgiveness between believers before the beginning of the Easter fast . Pročka is a moving holiday , its date changes depending on the date of Easter, and it is always exactly 7 weeks before Easter . From a religious point of...
  6. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

I have a question for all of you I know of one player who use to go around on the Forum here like daily he would tell people to go kill themselves or call them idiots losers so on but ingame he was Valued a lot, he was always ranked High no one complained about him, he always was top 10 in a...
  7. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

Just wanted to wish everyone a good day, stay positive and stay safe my friends! :D
  8. Red-Haired Shanks

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

Your a good player @Asjo if in the end you need to focus on Real life then its for the best to leave the game bro. Or move away to a Ocean where no one will bother you and form a alliance there with players that want to join you In any case i wish you all the best!
  9. Red-Haired Shanks

The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

its so boring seeing the same old boring teams and players every world.... Honestly im leagues above all of you :cool: This is a joke btw!
  10. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

Considering that the player base of grepolis has been shrinking for a long time now its very obvious that something is wrong, now if its Gold Abuse, players being cry babies like many of you say and quting i dont really know but something has to change peeps. In my opinion many good players...
  11. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

didn't we play together on Pylos 137 ? i know i remember you from somewhere good to see you are still playing anyways.
  12. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

:D:D:D haha this made me laugh not gonna lie. Respect to Ruthie and all the others that dont play no more If anyone knows did LoliSlayer just quit or changed names ? :confused: i always wondered what happenedto that guy.
  13. Red-Haired Shanks

Family Reunion

Its fine let them Join every Revolt world and win it, the game is maybe less then half full now, in a few months maybe no one will be around to play it. Sadly the old Alliances will never understand that.
  14. Red-Haired Shanks

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

You cant win against a whole group of players who have decided to abuse the system or out gold them. Lets just say there were 60 Players all from the same alliance! All working together Buying gold, Trading gold its very hard to beat these players because 1. They are the strongest and everyone...
  15. Red-Haired Shanks

They would Penalize their investors in order to keep their current player base and bring in new players by balancing the game + what im suggesting wouldnt do damage that much to Golders who use a lot of money into the game To all my Haters: 0 $ used into the game, Known by 80% of the players...
  16. Red-Haired Shanks

I had an idea a long long time ago that what if we were to make it every players that have 50k gold on their account a 10% attack penalty(make attacks or defense weaker) that should make the fighting more balanced. just wanted to contribute to the talk in my own way. tnx
  17. Red-Haired Shanks

clan changes - loyalty

Allow a Former Alliance to be able to brand a Player a *Traitor* something on their profile that everyone in the World can see.
  18. Red-Haired Shanks

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

We are All the same. Human beings with families who just want to be happy, earn for their living and enjoy life. Im no better then anyone else, i would say the only difference between me and others is the effort we put in to better ourselves as people. I dont hate anyone and honestly wish...
  19. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 Top 12

Best World Ever!
  20. Red-Haired Shanks

FAKE TRUE FEAR

The True Fear led by @jameslongst are all **sers who have only won 1 world on Chios in the last 8 years, nowadays they only go on Worlds to insult people so they can all feel better about how m*serable their lives are. their Leader @jameslongst would make fun of a handicapped player until he...