Search results

1. Red-Haired Shanks

Forgiveness

Perchka or Veliki Pokladi — a day in Orthodox Christianity of mutual forgiveness between believers before the beginning of the Easter fast . Pročka is a moving holiday , its date changes depending on the date of Easter, and it is always exactly 7 weeks before Easter . From a religious point of...
  2. Red-Haired Shanks

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

I thought i Would Add this as a Warning to all players in the Game for all the Worlds as a Warning> i hope it stays on. In the Game there is a Old Alliance who has played here for Years called True Fear! its a group made up of old players the Leader is @jameslongst. Now the way this Alliance...
  3. Red-Haired Shanks

New World (Creating a Team)

Hello everyone i was chatting recently with a fellow player about creating a team with Veteran players on a new world that opens up now since Pylos is closing. If the Settings are good and preferable a Conquest World but Revolt would be ok as well. Honestly we just want to change things and...
  4. Red-Haired Shanks

Wish List World/Alliance Chat

A World Chat Window Where you would be able to talk to everyone in the world,and where everyone playing on that World will be able to write. You can also add a Alliance chat Window where Alliance mates will be able to chat with eachother.
  5. Red-Haired Shanks

Make downgrading Buildings possible

You can upgrade buildings in the App, but you cant downgrade them level them down if you need a population or just want to change things in your city.
  6. Red-Haired Shanks

Top 12 Top 12!

So would love a Top 12 for this world to make it fun for everyone in this world and for those not playing here!
  7. Red-Haired Shanks

Red Haired Pirates

Hello All Those just joining this world and Looking for a New Alliance are welcome to join us we are Located in O45. we have a experienced Leadership and are looking to have fun so No Naps, No Pacts! just war with everyone.