Search results

1. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

you can't please everyone bro' hatters gonna hate no matter what we do lol
  2. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

bro' I really find you funny love the banters, but so much hate hahah why are you refusing to see the truth ? who are we fighting ? For the entire world watch this S***T here and Hold my Beer ;) Sharing time :) hahaha ----------->>>>> PLEASE STOP THE B***S @MasterSpy and watch the below SS with...
  3. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

That dude is a legend :D hhahaha this externals would not be the same without him :oops:
  4. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

world is getting to an end so I take the liberty to drop here like I've said. what are you saying here is Equal with True Fear from Pylos....they had more alliances, cities or BPS than us at one point for what ? bro bps are not everything in a game. strategy is everything. do you think someone...
  5. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

Not quite... u didn't mentioned True Fear ( your alliance ) in your first attempt, is never too late to do another opinion :D
  6. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

so much hate here guys, grab a snickers grab a kit-kat lol :rolleyes: enjoy the game, have fun.... more play less hate hahah @Red-Haired Shanks standup comedy :D keep going - @MasterSpy you have a new contender for your job :D :))
  7. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

Rich girls with onlyfans :p $$$$$
  8. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

WC Samos - let's troll everyone there https://discord.gg/5KwfAFks
  9. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

Bruh' no offence but if you would play as much as you BS here on externals, you might be a good player lol... I don't join golders to win :P I join them cuz our main source of income ( if u wanna be a golder ) Is onlyFans :) we can send you our accounts to subscribe :D Jokes aside, some of...
  10. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

For the record is only Epic Losers and Failures. Nobody else has nothing else to do with us lol 2nd for an old grepo player that never delivered a good game in all this world’s where you played…obviously u have no clue how ww system works. Drama queen is back ladies and gentlemens Red-H Drama...
  11. KarmaError404

Top 12 Top 12

Bring Back @MasterSpy lol :rolleyes: he is the Real Show Man for this GrepoForum lol P.S We only do only-fans to have this bottomless wallets
  12. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

For the record I don't know what you smoke but you need to change the dealer ahaha See you at the finish line, I will drop here when this world is finished ( my last message for now ) Small advice get a life, go to gym, make some sex I don't know...get a job maybe ? or go travel around the...
  13. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

You are right we are taking our eyes from the prize in the center of the map ;) your logic makes me cry/and feel sorry for you when I read what you post here on this externals....get a life bro geeez I like how people says OV has top Fighters ....show me that top fighters here on this stats
  14. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

First of all if you would play grepo as much as you talk bs here on external you will be a good player lol.... 2nd I think you need to stop wasting so much time here bro...looks like you are having a mental breakdown soon....and this is sad. SO much toxicity coming from you guys but you deliver...
  15. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I don't know who's hugging who...but your OV fav' alliance desperation having 7 alliances ( OV, Black Sails , Risen Tide etc....) + Legia S + True Fear ( talking with them about coalition this was weeks ago ) + pathetic MM send to Valhala alliance - Screenshot sent below just made me to realize...
  16. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

They just trash talk and being toxic 24/7 bruh' don't even bother...and they can't afford offense cities as all " Mighty Leader Marto "( hugging every alliance in this world with his BullS MM's ) lost 21 cities in 1 day and after hit VM lol --->>>
  17. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Sorry mate, unfortunately everyone knew that I was meant to play around 3-4 months. My wedding was too important, and travelling for another 4 weeks after so yeah " I ran away, most people know this true facts lmao " but toxic and trash talking is everywhere .... no hurt feelings is a 2D...
  18. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

haters gonna hate no matter what. Keep Up The Good Work and Be Toxic Here + Trash Talking ;) - More play less talk, I can post more " bps boosting reports " Now excuse me, I have better things to do than spending time with toxic people here :) keep the hate up please! we love it our discord its...
  19. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Another bps boosting ;)
  20. KarmaError404

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

This is BP boosting my friend ;) ( what I've done the other day or my mates last night with Ocean Veterans and strings we call this BP boosting ) PS I got 100+ more like this for 0 dlu almost Keep up the good work being toxic....and trash talking here :) - More play less talk ;)