Search results

1. Players 2024

When will be open a new world?Should be next or this month?
  2. What Did Kill This Server

In my opinion, this world was just for mass recruitment. SUGLO won without fighting those who seem to have given up the fight due to family or privacy issues. I don't know if it's the same in other worlds. Naturally, there should be a more stable policy between alliances on such worlds.
  3. World Update: Chaos Ensues

Why Toe Stubbers change the name of the alliance and don't fight with SUGLO ,wich that they say over and over again?
  4. Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

In fact, spending gold is a factor that motivates the other player who is the enemy of you, to invest so that he can defeat you. I have an experience from the Trapezus world ,when some players built more nukes WITH GOLD to break an LTS city.
  5. Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

This world is not competitive. Let's be realistic, in other worlds in the same period of the game the top had a few cities.
  6. Speed World

It's not interesting. After a period of almost 3 months of playing, I noticed that on the international server, players are dwindling in any world that opens up and does not become competitive at all.
  7. Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

need an event or something like that :D
  8. Question from a dutch player :)

The game is not dead. You think the people of Hamburg are reading all your messages of mourning. They are interested in what is left and invest money and money.
  9. Wish List Private worlds

I don't think that the creators of this game will read such a thing. First of all, any player who invests monthly in grepolis understands that without advisors they do nothing. Secondly, allowing the player to make their own server will would make INNO think.It is not profitable for the creators...
  10. Vikings = Embarrassing

That's because the Vikings and Valhalla merged, and alarmed them, but you negotiated back 300.
  11. Vikings = Embarrassing

300. Despite the alliance's name, they preferred to merge with SUGO and that's still a shame when in fact Young Guns is fighting the whole map.
  12. Vikings = Embarrassing

For sure,Immortals should join a good cause and fight against them, dispite the latest changes
  13. Vikings = Embarrassing

Valhalla now has to deal with 2 top alliances, such as YG and SUGO. The merger did not solve anything for Valhalla ...
  14. Christmas Challenges - leader board

why i m not in that table,i send the maze in short time also:)