Search results

1. Jim Lizard

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

The situation with OA was for me when the server really started to split allegiances and for players to decide where their fight was. And ty to mel and Trist for producing a great read :)
  2. Jim Lizard

Numbers are immaterial, it is always and will always be who you are as a player and a fellow to your friends.
  3. Jim Lizard

Not sure about that , Lizards need to fit in the top 3 somehow. After-all, we were first on the planet :D
  4. Jim Lizard

The Training Team

We all had first worlds and were noobs, some of us learned the game fast and some it takes time. There are alot of players who don't realise how much time and commitment the game needs. Grepo isn't for everyone, but you do get the occasional gem new player who just adapts fast. But i totally...
  5. Jim Lizard

Curious

The non gold thing will never happen. The servers only last a fraction of the time compared to what they did before , but it must still be profitable for them, quick worlds and fast turnovers. Whereas years ago, it was longer servers with less gold spent per member, but many more players. The...
  6. Jim Lizard

The Training Team

I'll join your team :)
  7. Jim Lizard

Curious

I have a few suggestions that could help the game and keep newer players in game longer. This would require the main players to abide to the unofficial rules agreed prior to the chosen world starting. It'll need 2 maybe 3 selected players, who volunteer but also need to be voted in by the...
  8. Jim Lizard

How much have you spent?

Early days lol , you'll start to see guys grow to 5-6 cities very fast soon :D
  9. Jim Lizard

How much have you spent?

I think this question is like asking a body builder , how much have you spent on supplements and dietary foods to get so ripped?
  10. Jim Lizard

Won't be returning to the game

I personally think , advertisement is a must to promote the game. The reviews and ratings for the game have dropped alot over the years when you check it out online. I really believe morale is key to keep the smaller guys in game and keep their interest for future worlds to do better. Also...
  11. Jim Lizard

Won't be returning to the game

Good luck with everything Dave. It was good fun at times :)
  12. Jim Lizard

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Great info , I do like a good analysis, well done Mel :)
  13. Jim Lizard

Life on the outside

Sorry, but sending a full overland of cats is not spamming. What do you expect when you travel across 2 oceans to take an anchor point in ocean 076, smack bang in the middle of us? Also, you have only posted just after the dlu got wiped for 4.5k bp lol. Report it then if it annoys you, I'm sure...
  14. Jim Lizard

Life on the outside

I'm going into en140. This world is frozen like a wobbbbbly jelly
  15. Jim Lizard

Bann all gold users!

No wonder why I was always protected lol
  16. Jim Lizard

Bann all gold users!

No spenders, no server. Simple. I don't get why people complain server after server when they know players spend to be at the top. Check out other games. It is the very same. If I get rimmed because of the power of gold, then I just was in the wrong place at the worst time lol
  17. Jim Lizard

Bann all gold users!

LMAO!!!!!
  18. Jim Lizard

Life on the outside

I will try and do my best to fight my way nearer to the core oceans :)
  19. Jim Lizard

Best Team Ever Assembled?

Lol, yes I did see a player without the Mr on the ign, but that was a couple of years after I changed to Jim Lizard. Oh well it can't be you then.
  20. Jim Lizard

Best Team Ever Assembled?

If it was you, then I wanted to say Hi lol. The player I'm thinking of was a good player and a good communicator. I was Mr Mojo Risin back in those days lol