Search results

1. AccountingNStonks

En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

You act as if you're not part of that equation, and so its not your fault. If BZC are at the stage of having to ghost because there's no other option, and there's nothing that they can do, then you 100% have a majority share of the blame. Also we were the reason you were placed in that position...
  2. AccountingNStonks

The English are the weakest grepolis players

The deployment of the Romanian 1st Infantry Division on EN conquest, with legendary warriors such as gaby kitty and iuli-BZC have already been repelled (rumours of cuckoldry in the camp of iuli-BZC were devastating for the war effort). Please send in Romanian reinforcements @qazwsx .
  3. AccountingNStonks

Top 10

You're flexing this as if you didn't have more or less the same number of cities lost as him.
  4. AccountingNStonks

Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

By far the worst event. Changing the name doesn't change the stench of crap associated with this event.
  5. AccountingNStonks

Congrats

Common Oskar 4/7 & 7/7 W
  6. AccountingNStonks

Fast conuqest premade

Count me in, IGN: BabaNewtron
  7. AccountingNStonks

Queen Peace

I am a big fan of this peacetime as it means I will be able to enjoy my celebrations on Sunday night and not have to pay the repercussions on Monday morning
  8. AccountingNStonks

Sink&Swim

My GOAT leader is located behind Androssus in WW contribution. I shall also refute this claim.
  9. AccountingNStonks

Lower LS defensive Stats!!

If your reaction score is not >2.0 I really just don't care what you have to add. You can either get on my level or just get off my forums, Regards, Your friendly neighborhood 2.4
  10. AccountingNStonks

Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

Not everyone on this game is a 65 year old boomer, playing on a 10 year old laptop connected to Romanian Wi-Fi
  11. AccountingNStonks

Pre-World Dokos Discussion Thread

When is Olympus dropping :CharlieW:
  12. AccountingNStonks

An Original Nightmare

Iuli the conquest GOAT