Search results

1. Phantom III

Conquer a mod - Competition 3 x 1000 gold

Hello, I also have a city located in the ocean 45. Feel free to ask any questions. :)
  2. Phantom III

Closed Christmas Challenge: 4 pics 1 word

Thank you for your participation. The correct answers are: GOD COMBAT AWARD / ACHIEVEMENT ADVISOR OLYMPUS RITUAL Congratulations to winners: It would be awesome if you could give us small feedback about the Christmas challenges here.
  3. Phantom III

Closed Christmas Challenge: 4 pics 1 word

Our last challenge is 4 pics one word. You can get up to 20 points for this challenge - 4 points per one image. The winners will get 1000, 750 and 750 gold. This challenge will run just until the 24th of December so hurry up! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _...
  4. Phantom III

Closed Christmas challenges: Sudoku

Hey all, I'm sorry for the delay. There are more solutions and you all did a great job. Well done guys! The winners are:
  5. Phantom III

Christmas Challenges - leader board

I just updated the score. The sudoku challenge result will be posted in the evening :)
  6. Phantom III

Closed Christmas challenges: Crossword

Thank you for your participation. The list of words: Hera, Academy, Grepolis, Harbor, Athena, Revolt, Chariot, Siren, Farm, Militia, Spy, Alliance and Map. I'm glad that you found even more words - which was the purpose behind not giving you the list from the very start. We gave a few extra...
  7. Phantom III

Closed Christmas challenges: Sudoku

Challenge with number 5 is here - this time you will be solving sudoku. You can choose whether you want to solve an easy 4x4 sudoku or a harder 6x6 one. You will earn 10 points If you manage to successfully solve the 4x4 sudoku. For the harder one, you will earn 20 points. Solving both will...
  8. Phantom III

Closed Christmas challenges: Crossword

We have another challenge for you, this time its a crossword. There are 13 words you have to guess and every word has something to do with Grepolis. Words can be found in all directions. This includes backwards, forwards, diagonally etc. You get 2 points for every word, max. 26. The winners get...
  9. Phantom III

Closed Christmas Challenges: Maze

Hello players! Thank you for your participation and well done. The winners for this challenge are:
  10. Phantom III

Good luck with the second challenge!
  11. Phantom III

Closed Christmas Challenges: Quiz

Ok Guys we had 4 players who all achieved 19 out of 20. It was a difficult quiz so well done to everyone who participated. I will divide the 3000 prize pot between the 4 winners equally to be fair to that is 750 each. The points for the quiz for all entrants will be divided by 2 and then count...
  12. Phantom III

Christmas Greetings players, This, our second competition is a maze. Here you can score a maximum of 10 points. There will be 3 winners with prizes of 1000 and 2x 750 gold. If there are more players with the right solution, we will randomly choose three of them. In addition, all points will...
  13. Phantom III

Closed Christmas Challenges: Quiz

Christmas Greetings players, This year as per the Community Announcement we will be running 8 competitions roughly once every 3 days with the final one finishing on 24th December. This, our first competition is a quiz. Here you can score a maximum of 20 points (although we do reserve the right...